PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2010, 10:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: to m make OPERA allow u to post on www.ppcgeeks.com and view PC version of sites!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
Wirelessly posted (SIM Unlocked: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)
yours is set as a mobile browser too...
Old 03-06-2010, 10:31 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (SIM Unlocked: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

wideawake suggested i use it, it's not bad! i still use regular ppcgeeks from time to time.
Old 03-07-2010, 12:55 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

I thought it was because I use WiForums to post (m.forums.ppcgeeks).

EDIT: I see what you mean now after navigating to the pc verion of the site. Cannot post. I only go to the pc version on skyfire,c but thanks for your work.

Last edited by demonlordoftheround; 03-07-2010 at 01:13 AM.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EvO 4Geezy

malibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmalibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmalibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: to m make OPERA allow u to post on www.ppcgeeks.com and view PC version of sites!

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile 6.0) Sprint T7380

i was always abole 2 post to the full version of this site with that setting above. but wasnt able 2 access full sotes like facebook/nba.com/etc.

however now i lost my ability to access my more important sites. like bank of america and tcf onoine banking.com

is there a way 2 get access to these https sites?

Last edited by malibu_23; 03-07-2010 at 05:06 AM.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:16 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (TP2 or BlackBerry: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

EDIT: I see what you mean now after navigating to the pc verion of the site. Cannot post. I only go to the pc version on skyfire,c but thanks for your work.
i think i know what you guys are talking about. on the full version (ppcgeeks.com), you go to usercp and change message options from full to standard. if you leave it on full, you have to hit the a/a button in the top right corner.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:18 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post

no prob man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malibu_23 View Post
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile 6.0) Sprint T7380

i was always abole 2 post to the full version of this site with that setting above. but wasnt able 2 access full sotes like facebook/nba.com/etc.

however now i lost my ability to access my more important sites. like bank of america and tcf onoine banking.com

is there a way 2 get access to these https sites?
i just went to https://www.bankofamerica.com/index.jsp and it showed up just fine. did you change anything other than the user agent?
Old 03-07-2010, 05:32 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Wirelessly posted (TP2 or BlackBerry: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

i think i know what you guys are talking about. on the full version (ppcgeeks.com), you go to usercp and change message options from full to standard. if you leave it on full, you have to hit the a/a button in the top right corner.
yes, that will also fix the problem with the grayed out box on the full site too, but it wont keep you from automatically being redirected to the mobile version of sites. I feel that if i wanted to go to a mobile site, i'd type in m.website.com instead of www.website.com lol. i shouldnt be forced to view a mobile site with no way of viewing the full site. if i wanted to be stuck viewing mobile sites, i would have bought a flip phone lol
Old 03-07-2010, 06:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EvO 4Geezy

malibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmalibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmalibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

when u attempt to login i get a error. i just changed the user agent. when i changed it back i was able 2 log in again. try this go to the bank of america mobile login. "www.bofa.mobi" ull see if u click login itll loop u and never go to the next page. tcf bank is a full site but wont let me go past the username portion.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:30 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

hulu won't let anyone like skyfire use their site. something to do with who's ip address hulu gets in return. when viewing on skyfire, they get the skyfire server i.p. address. that doesn't help them with the advertisers.
so any browser that goes through a central server to then send you the internet, hulu has blocked.

Old 03-07-2010, 10:04 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:

Thanks doc.This post is using opera on the pc site.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2