PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 06:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

bratsscrappy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HELP, I loaded a new cab and now my TP2

And now i cant do anything on the verizon phone except answer calls. it wont even connect to the PC so i can try reloadinging the stock 6.5.

Is there a way to load a rom from the card?
Old 02-27-2010, 06:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Re: HELP, I loaded a new cab and now my TP2

Did you try doing a Hard reset first? that should bring you right back to stock. And that didn't work, go here and read about flashing from the sd card, it's painless, but read the thread first. And what was the cab that borked the phone?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=95375
Old 02-27-2010, 06:29 PM
You will NEVER know...
Pocket PC: Apache>Touch Pro>Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

Psychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIP

What cab are you talking about? Or did you try to flash a different rom? What rom?

Hi. I am probably home. I'm just avoiding someone I don't like. Leave me a message, and if I don't call back, it's you.

I think I have a MASSIVE ATTITUDE problem today...whadah you think?
Old 02-27-2010, 06:31 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

bratsscrappy is a n00b

Actually I tried to hard reset but pushing talk/cal and end at the same time with the phone off just started the phone.
Old 02-27-2010, 06:35 PM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bratsscrappy View Post
Actually I tried to hard reset but pushing talk/cal and end at the same time with the phone off just started the phone.
Did you just try going to start/setting/system/clear storage? That's easier than doing the 3 finger stuff. Give it a shot and if doesn't help, you can always flash from sd, but sounds like a HR may do the job.

@Psychobaby... I almost pissed myself reading your sig!!!
Old 02-27-2010, 06:38 PM
You will NEVER know...

Psychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Did you just try going to start/setting/system/clear storage? That's easier than doing the 3 finger stuff. Give it a shot and if doesn't help, you can always flash from sd, but sounds like a HR may do the job.

@Psychobaby... I almost pissed myself reading your sig!!!
@Brat yeah what he said clear storage is the easiest way to HR...I am not coordinated enough to do the three finger thing...hmmm that just sounds wrong! You get what I mean though huh?
@Medic hehehehe! I love it!
Old 02-27-2010, 06:44 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychobaby69 View Post
I am not coordinated enough to do the three finger thing...hmmm that just sounds wrong! You get what I mean though huh?
@Psycho... I want that in my sig!!!

@Brat, let us know if that works for you.
Old 02-27-2010, 06:45 PM
You will NEVER know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
@Psycho... I want that in my sig!!!

@Brat, let us know if that works for you.
@Brat good luck!!
@Medic go for it lol!
Old 02-27-2010, 11:52 PM
VIP Member

@Brat, did it work?
Old 03-02-2010, 05:34 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

bratsscrappy is a n00b

OK, after 3 hard restes, sacrificing 4 chickens, a goat and my neighbors cat.... Called verizon, yup its a problem with the stock ROM upgrade, getting two new TP2s.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2