PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 03:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MLB Gameday Audio (and Video?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by barfly View Post
lol no, I see the link for the $2.49 subscription...but like mikejones13 says, I just use atdhe.net to watch.

I'd be willing to pay for a subscription if it works well, I can't even get to the subscription link. You have no issues with Skyfire? I'll have to check that out. Thanks for the assistance!
Old 04-07-2010, 03:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

barfly is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
I'd be willing to pay for a subscription if it works well, I can't even get to the subscription link. You have no issues with Skyfire? I'll have to check that out. Thanks for the assistance!
I was not able to see the link using skyfire for mlb gameday audio. I was using IE (again having changed setting to view page as mobile vs desktop):
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PIE.jpg (146.1 KB, 60 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2010, 03:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/1114; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

Is atdhe showing baseball games yet? Where I am looking I don't see any.
Old 04-07-2010, 03:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO-Zone
Carrier: Sprint 4G

Vegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuff

What I did was to use Skyfire and go to the local team's radio station website. In my case I was able to stream via Skyfire: KABC for Dodgers and KNBR for Giants. Thus, I was able to get MLB Audio for my teams for free.

It doesn't look as though atdhe is broadcasting locally originated baseball yet. National with ESPN will probably come up later this week.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

rnunez is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
I was not able to see the link using skyfire for mlb gameday audio. I was using IE (again having changed setting to view page as mobile vs desktop):
I am able to get that page but there is no link to the audio as shown in your attachment.All the other info on the page is there but the audio link.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasden View Post
What I did was to use Skyfire and go to the local team's radio station website. In my case I was able to stream via Skyfire: KABC for Dodgers and KNBR for Giants. Thus, I was able to get MLB Audio for my teams for free.

It doesn't look as though atdhe is broadcasting locally originated baseball yet. National with ESPN will probably come up later this week.
I thought that mlb did not allow to stream the games.Did it work for you during game time?
Old 04-07-2010, 05:09 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: at&t:HTC Aria waiting for WP7 to Arrive
Carrier: at&t

Oridus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOridus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOridus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOridus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

i'll be happy when i can find a decent app for mlb in general, dont like any of them i have found.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Are you using 6.5?
Old 04-07-2010, 11:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnunez View Post
I am able to get that page but there is no link to the audio as shown in your attachment.All the other info on the page is there but the audio link.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnunez View Post
Are you using 6.5?
I think the problem is you're on VZW and I'm on Sprint along with rnunez. I wonder if Sprint is somehow blocking it, cuz I'm not seeing the link in your pic either. But thanks for the help!
Old 04-07-2010, 11:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

barfly is becoming a great contributor

Yes, I am using latest MightyRom release (3/23/10):
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SW-ver.jpg (81.4 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2