PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Sprint TP2 Errors (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=112987)

elmago29 03-04-2010 02:46 PM

Sprint TP2 Errors

I just moved from a t-mobile TP2 to a SPRINT TP2 i have had for about 3 days and keep on getting error messages about anything program I open or close sometimes, it is really getting on my nerves. I didn't really have this problem with my t-mobile tp2 using the same programs i'm using now.

i tried the a hard reset a couple times already but the errors keep poping up

I'm just wondering if this happens to all sprint phones or is it just my phone?

i have rom 1.21.651.4 date 01//11/10, is the shipped version of this rom available for me to download so i can reflash?

HTC_TP 03-04-2010 02:49 PM

Re: Sprint TP2 Errors

Stock ROMS are posted HERE

pesok 03-04-2010 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmago29 (Post 1606486)
I just moved from a t-mobile TP2 to a SPRINT TP2 i have had for about 3 days and keep on getting error messages about anything program I open or close sometimes, it is really getting on my nerves. I didn't really have this problem with my t-mobile tp2 using the same programs i'm using now.

i tried the a hard reset a couple times already but the errors keep pooping up

I'm just wondering if this happens to all sprint phones or is it just my phone?

i have rom 1.21.651.4 date 01//11/10, is the shipped version of this rom available for me to download so i can reflash?

You actually seem to have the newer version of the stock ROM than the one that available(.4 instead of .3). can you dump it for us? What is the exact error that you getting? Perhaps you need .net framework installed - LINK, a lot of programs need it to run and i believe stock does not have it by default

MordyT 03-04-2010 03:01 PM

Can I see a screenshot of your phone info please?

elmago29 03-04-2010 03:04 PM

a screen shot of the error message?

elmago29 03-04-2010 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pesok (Post 1606521)
You actually seem to have the newer version of the stock ROM than the one that available(.4 instead of .3). can you dump it for us? What is the exact error that you getting? Perhaps you need .net framework installed - LINK, a lot of programs need it to run and i believe stock does not have it by default

I'm don't know how dump roms, is like a 1 2 3 process or do i have to know some programming? But looking at all these errors that i'm getting i have a feeling it might be a downgrade LOL.

I gett errors for everything, SPB ONLINE, OPERA, MARKETPLACE, VOICECOMMAND (LOW MEMORY ERROR) and more programs i can't remember.

I do have net framework installed, i haven't set it as my default, maybe thats the problem.

sanjsrik 03-04-2010 03:16 PM

I like that your error messages keep "pooping" up. Must leave an awful mess. Yes, it's a slow Turdsday.

elmago29 03-04-2010 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanjsrik (Post 1606578)
I like that your error messages keep "pooping" up. Must leave an awful mess. Yes, it's a slow Turdsday.

HAHAHAHAHAHA i can't believe that went by 4 ppl that didn't catch that

pesok 03-04-2010 04:49 PM

by info he meant the ROM info - settings - about and make screenshot to post here. As for errors - what do they say exactly - type it here or make a screenshot