PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2010, 11:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

hunter7773 is keeping up the good workhunter7773 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
hi 6.5.5

im using timberwolfs 6.5.5 rom and luv it. but when i hit the x at the bottom to close. it only minimizes it. how do i fix this. and cant use tsk manager to do it not in this build.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to gxnext Send a message via AIM to gxnext Send a message via MSN to gxnext Send a message via Yahoo to gxnext Send a message via Skype™ to gxnext
Re: hi 6.5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter7773 View Post
im using timberwolfs 6.5.5 rom and luv it. but when i hit the x at the bottom to close. it only minimizes it. how do i fix this. and cant use tsk manager to do it not in this build.
I haven't used any of his roms, but are you sure taskmrg isn't there? did you check the "/windows" folder? if its there you can copy and "lnk" it to your "/programs" folder. once thats done you can program it to a hardware button. atleast that what I always do... I guess the simplest thing to do is program it to the "send key(hold)" in the "program buttons" menu. but I prefer to use "keyboard controller 1.4" to program it to the "back" button so the "taskmrg" comes up when you hold it. anyway long story short.... hope everything works out for you.... hope its there for you....
Old 03-03-2010, 12:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work
Re: hi 6.5.5

there are a lot of options. I prefer to use the aforementioned keyboard controller and map long press back key to close active window. you may want to try the taskmanager app that opens when you press the left part of the top task bar. i think its called arkswitch. you could try mighty's impact rom. he found a way to put htc taskman in the new 6.5.x builds.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2