PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 02:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Masterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Free TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agscott View Post
Well sounds like you got a better deal than I did, my first pro still worked...but they are making me send it back. Not that I'm sad about getting a TP2, but my screen on my first pro was so bright and beautiful...I compared the two and the 1st one was brighter and more crisp by far, and the dpad...oh well, guess we can't have it it all!
Sacrificing some ppi for the wvga resolution is totally worth it not to mention the extra inch on the screen makes reading text within pictures easier. Not to mention the rest of the hardware.
Programs: PocketIRC, Total Commander, Sprint Arcsoft MMS, Mocha FTP, GCzII, Groovemobile, Dotfred Taskmgr, Resco Radio, Kbd Controller, Explorer ext., Opera Mobile, Opera Mini 5, Skyfire, Bing, Azgard Tower defense, Palm Heros
Old 03-08-2010, 03:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: ATT

h22lude is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Free TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by QMeli907 View Post
They no longer carry Touch Pro's. You got what was equivalent, which is its successor, the Touch Pro 2
They do actually still have Touch pro 1's.. They even still have moguls.. its all kind of luck to be honest with you.. Whatever the warehouses have in stock at the time.. if they have enough touch pro 2's in stock they will offer it to cut down on the number of repairs they have to do.. they are getting so many repairs on the touch pro one's that cost wise it becomes better for them to pay for some one to get a touch pro 2 and hopefully no repairs than to keep paying for their repairs on the touch pro. its all kind of random tho.. one day they will have touch pro2's available for swap.. and the next day they will only have touch pro one's available. depnding on your customer history and repair history they mite give you a touch pro 2.. but they alwys still have the option of giving you another touch pro 1.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2