PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 11:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Note 3
Carrier: sprint

kasey348 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lightbulb help

hi at all i been bug-in with my htc pro2 but i put the new windows 6.5 the one for verizon and i have a sprint phone and i fix my gps and i install the sprint tv wen i try to open they kip like freeze and i have to reset my phone.
if some one know how i cant fix this problem i really need you help please thanks in advance
Old 03-02-2010, 12:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: help

hello know one.
its possible to remove the verizon icon form my sprint htc touch pro2 please some one help me on this issue?
Old 03-02-2010, 12:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung s3 BABY!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

pmeunier is keeping up the good workpmeunier is keeping up the good work

The Verizon ROM was meant for Verizon phones. not Sprint. Installing that ROM on a Sprint phone will cause problems. try Sprint Lovers ROM instead
Old 03-02-2010, 12:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

were i can get this sprint lovers rom and this is beta or full version thanks pmeunier
Old 03-02-2010, 01:04 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3
Carrier: Sprint

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

you'll have to reflash to the sprint stock rom. you cant upgrade your phone using another carrier's stock rom. you can find various custom roms it the upgrades section of this forum (top of your screen). but...before you go flashing to a cooked/custom rom, you need to read and do this first http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93252

always remember also that since you have a sprint device, you need roms MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR CDMA DEVICES. you will have a very expensive and nice brick if you flash a rom intended for a gsm radio.

make sure you read and read and read again on directions on doing a hard spl unlock. follow the directions. good luck!

one more thing....if you flash a custom rom and for some reason something stops working, DO NOT CALL sprint for help and start telling them that you've flashed to a custom rom. they will not help you and will do more harm. flashing to an non sprint approved rom voids you phone's warranty. if you encounter problems, search for the answer in the forum. if you encounter it, chances are, someone else has already asked for a solution and its been answered. remember...the searchbutton is your friend!

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!

Last edited by Mojary; 03-02-2010 at 01:16 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

i went to sprint lovers rom is nice and faster thanks gays i hope i can help you and some ting one day because i'm new on this windows phones and programs i have like 2 wicks reading and try in to do this thanks ageing
Old 03-02-2010, 02:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojary View Post
you'll have to reflash to the sprint stock rom. you cant upgrade your phone using another carrier's stock rom. you can find various custom roms it the upgrades section of this forum (top of your screen). but...before you go flashing to a cooked/custom rom, you need to read and do this first http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93252

always remember also that since you have a sprint device, you need roms MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR CDMA DEVICES. you will have a very expensive and nice brick if you flash a rom intended for a gsm radio.

make sure you read and read and read again on directions on doing a hard spl unlock. follow the directions. good luck!

one more thing....if you flash a custom rom and for some reason something stops working, DO NOT CALL sprint for help and start telling them that you've flashed to a custom rom. they will not help you and will do more harm. flashing to an non sprint approved rom voids you phone's warranty. if you encounter problems, search for the answer in the forum. if you encounter it, chances are, someone else has already asked for a solution and its been answered. remember...the searchbutton is your friend!
thanks mojary is so clear you post.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:15 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

holy crap Batman!!!
how did you figure out what he was saying?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2