PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2010, 09:07 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dr. Squishy reviews Energy ROM, Mighty ROM

I'm pretty sure Boo boo was being sarcastic...
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
yea cuz im sure there are plenty of chefs who make a living from cooking up roms so theyre just trying to jerk us for all out hard earned money.

seriously did you think before writing that?

anyways well done doc, def gots some laughs outta me!! cant wait for the next "reviews" haha
yeah I did, you don't like it tough shit
Old 03-02-2010, 09:23 PM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I think the whole purpose of this thread was to create a pissing contest between the chefs and draw attention to yourself.

Not cool.

Anybody that has used the roms in question knows your full of poo.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:43 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Boo View Post
yeah I did, you don't like it tough shit
i seriously doubt there are any chefs on this forum making any significant amount of money from the roms they release.Thats why they are called donations.Have u ever made a donation,i didnt think so. Also the stock Touch Pro 2 rom,on my TP2 it was WM 6.1, isnt anywhere near as nice,fast,and as stable as most of the cooked roms on this forum.The stock Sprint rom my phone came with was shit.And when Sprint did finally upgrade the TP2 to a WM 6.5 rom it had enuf bugs that it shouldve been a beta build.Also because of the RICH,MONEY HUNGRY,just kiddin, chefs on this forum now we can all use WM 6.1,6.5,6.5.X or any build u want on our Touch Pro 2s and even our old Touch Pros.The chefs on this forum most of the time build better roms than what comes with the phones.If u cant figure this out then either dont know how to flash a rom correctly or u got some really bad info from someone who doesnt know shit.Either way if it wasnt for the rom chefs on this forum then i would never have even thought about using an HTC Touch Pro 2. Oh and to someone elses post,i will make my posts as long as i like.if u dont like it then dont read it.And i dont answer to ANYONE but myself and i never will and no one can make me.But i would love to see someone try.

Last edited by lbcary; 03-02-2010 at 09:45 PM.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mjh8812 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to mjh8812

it makes me mad that someone would post a review like this..the first week i had my touch pro 1 i was able to unlock and flash mighty rom to it with no problems. and i had never had a Windows phone EVER.. The TP2 was a little harder but not by much.....sounds like they should trade up and get an Iphone or Android and shut their mouth..obviously Windows is too "high tech" for you Dr. Squishy

Last edited by mjh8812; 03-02-2010 at 09:51 PM.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:57 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Sprint TP2: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

this thread has gone as far as it could.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:58 PM
PPCGeeks Refugee
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: My Flunky

WorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIP
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to WorldWide

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh8812 View Post
it makes me mad that someone would post a review like this..the first week i had my touch pro 1 i was able to unlock and flash mighty rom to it with no problems. and i had never had a Windows phone EVER.. The TP2 was a little harder but not by much.....sounds like they should trade up and get an Iphone or Android and shut their mouth..obviously Windows is too "high tech" for you Dr. Squishy
SMH....Amazing how stuff flies over peoples heads.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh8812 View Post
So.......an Iphone or Android phone is a trade up . I love reading all of the people taking offense with this thread. It seems like even mighty mike himself was able to get a laugh out of it.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

wow he is right though on alot of points (at least for us sprint users) wish someone would take energys rom cook it for sprint and Id be in heaven
Old 03-02-2010, 10:45 PM
Twins Fanatic
Pocket PC: LG G3 and HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

gspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to gspitman Send a message via Yahoo to gspitman

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
i seriously doubt there are any chefs on this forum making any significant amount of money from the roms they release.Thats why they are called donations.Have u ever made a donation,i didnt think so. Also the stock Touch Pro 2 rom,on my TP2 it was WM 6.1, isnt anywhere near as nice,fast,and as stable as most of the cooked roms on this forum.The stock Sprint rom my phone came with was shit.And when Sprint did finally upgrade the TP2 to a WM 6.5 rom it had enuf bugs that it shouldve been a beta build.Also because of the RICH,MONEY HUNGRY,just kiddin, chefs on this forum now we can all use WM 6.1,6.5,6.5.X or any build u want on our Touch Pro 2s and even our old Touch Pros.The chefs on this forum most of the time build better roms than what comes with the phones.If u cant figure this out then either dont know how to flash a rom correctly or u got some really bad info from someone who doesnt know shit.Either way if it wasnt for the rom chefs on this forum then i would never have even thought about using an HTC Touch Pro 2. Oh and to someone elses post,i will make my posts as long as i like.if u dont like it then dont read it.And i dont answer to ANYONE but myself and i never will and no one can make me.But i would love to see someone try.
That's twice dude.... ENTER key.

I may not have helped, but you can click "Thanks" anyway!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
energy, mighty, punch rom