PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 06:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dr. Squishy reviews Energy ROM, Mighty ROM

wow! seriously lol'd
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch Pro/Touch Pro 2/HTC Evo 4G

champ052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to champ052005

I think you have it a little wrong. Try flashing MightyRom War 12/26/10. It is really stable. It does come with tethering and all those features. It is a damn stable ROM and everything will work. Once you flash the ROM, you have to go to the Internet Tab and click Provisioning. It seems like you forgot to do that. Once there, click Sprint and it will load the Sprint cab. Once that is done, install the MMS fix and you are good to go. Everything you ever need to do, you can do with that ROM. Very fast and very stable. PM if you need help!
Old 03-01-2010, 06:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch Pro/Touch Pro 2/HTC Evo 4G

champ052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to champ052005

Mr. X has a pretty stable ROM as well. Cant go wrong with Mighty or Mr X. Both are amazing ROMs.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung s3 BABY!!!!

pmeunier is keeping up the good workpmeunier is keeping up the good work

THIS should be a sticky. Very well written and informative. try sprint lovers ROM. seems to be very stable for me and no tweaking needed (unless you want to)
Old 03-01-2010, 07:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

lobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good work

go with nagrom...the absolute stripped down to basics and you can go from there...it zooms along almost as fast a cheetah on speed driving a ford GT downhill listening to slayer... and i have much memory

...the blood i bleed is black indeed...

heavy metal bootlegs from the bay area...
http://www.youtube.com/dogtired75
Old 03-01-2010, 07:14 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Moved to the General Touch Pro forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
To try to keep the forums a little cleaner, we are asking that you ONLY start threads in the Upgrade forums that are to release a ROM, Kitchen, or Radio.

If you have a question about a specific ROM/Radio/Kitchen, then please post it in the appropriate thread.

ALL other threads should be the the device's forum (for example, those related to hardware, GPS, bluetooth, etc).

If you have a reg edit or tweak...if it applies to multiple devices, then please post it in the 'PPC Registry Tweaks' forum and list which devices its compatible with. If it is device specific, then post it in the device forum, NOT the Upgrades forums.

If you're not sure where to post something, then post it in the device's forum and a staff member can always move it.

Old 03-01-2010, 07:19 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by champ052005 View Post
I think you have it a little wrong. Try flashing MightyRom War 12/26/10. It is really stable. It does come with tethering and all those features. It is a damn stable ROM and everything will work. Once you flash the ROM, you have to go to the Internet Tab and click Provisioning. It seems like you forgot to do that. Once there, click Sprint and it will load the Sprint cab. Once that is done, install the MMS fix and you are good to go. Everything you ever need to do, you can do with that ROM. Very fast and very stable. PM if you need help!
+1, mightyrom war 226 and even 224 are very stable and amazing on ram usage for a 2.5 sense rom...all u have to do is run ur carrier provisions and i suggest u look into learning how to use xd_uc which is cooked into the same start menu folder, all i really need is a good arcsoft cab and mms works perfect, i can stick that cab in my /sd/xda_uc folder along with my personal provisioning xmls and i can hard reset and be fully customized up and running in 10-15 minutes, but its been so stable for me since the 26th i really havent had to only when testing other roms and flashing back to war so its nice.....

if u want a fully customized ready out of the box then i suggest mine, pm me if u want to try the last alpha, id love to hear your criticism it was a good read

Old 03-01-2010, 07:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO

chas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Funny post op. LMAO here.

I remember when I first started posting here... wasn't long before I asked a simple Q followed by what was essentially:

"do a search you ahole"

Have to agree MM's war was stable. ## codes worked... everything else did for that matter. The thing about MM's thread is that it is so clouded with chatter from people installing stuff that gives them problems, and then blaming it on the ROM.

Don't go past 6.5 if you want 100% stable. I've been on Vin's v6 ROM for a while. Completely stable although no ## codes. JD (JakDillard) cooks stable ROMs as well.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Veezy

wodurrah is becoming a great contributor

you silly man..sorry that was mean.
never had a problem with hard spl or roms. Its all in win rar.
Anyway...for your info try out Deck. The larger rom guys are good to start with but the smaller guys are for the real geeks that know exactly what the avg geeker needs.
DECK...SsS-9 is sick it is quick and doesnt have anything you dont want or need. Period try it.....

Old 03-01-2010, 07:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Claude9039u is just getting started

As a sprint user and a person that has some age to himself I use Cfay's! from reading your post I think this rom would be your best answer.

There is no better phone then ours!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
energy, mighty, punch rom