PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 05:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/EVO 4G
Carrier: The NOW Network!!

LayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LayLay
Re: Insurance is sending me a Samsung instead of a TP2?!?!?!

from what I have read in your past post you didn't want a TP2. So they sent you a M300 hey aleast it HD. LOL!
" for hitting the Button!"
Old 03-01-2010, 06:00 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3
Carrier: Sprint

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

from your last thread, you got the tp2 as an upgrade for a defective tp, correct? but still, the issue is the cost. even if we go by your old tp phone, the phone they are trying to give you is way less than what you had. call them and tell them you are refusing a downgrade of your phone. if they won't budge, call retentions.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 03-01-2010, 06:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

HTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Call retentions anyway, avoid the 12 people you're gonna talk to before they tell you to call retentions.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

aj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

The corportate store should have TP2s in stock, if not hell the repair store can definately get them in quicker. I would go there first (since you've been given the wrong replacement to begin with) and if they cannot honor their own 3 party insurance company's mistake, call sprint form the store and see if there is something that can be done right then and there. Insurance claims are for "better than" or "equal to" your phone, not worse than or bootleg edition!! I did this when I was sent the LG Rumor. They had to call the actual "store manager" and conference him into the call but I left with the TP2 in hand and 2 free months of service. It pays to be persistant, do not take no for an answer.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul/Touch Pro/HTC Hero/HTC Touch Pro 2

MogulDon is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to MogulDon Send a message via Yahoo to MogulDon

Don't mean to laugh but they going to send you a Samsung M300 instead of a TP2... they trying you my dude... LMBOOOOO!!!!
Old 03-01-2010, 06:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC: Touch > TP > TP2 > EVO 4G > EVO 3D
Carrier: USCC moved to Sprint

Earmuffs is becoming a great contributor
Talking Re: Insurance is sending me a Samsung instead of a TP2?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodium500 View Post
My guess is a samsung moment. But why not call and ask instead of posting here. We can't fix your order only you can call and get it fixed.
I think dude was just venting... lol I'd be pissed and tell them what for. I like my HTC devices and I'd make them send me my device or better or I would chew them more *******s then they know what to do with... hahaha...

Just call back and be like "Listen I had a touch pro 2 by HTC I want it replaced with the same or better model by that manufacture if you cannot comply then send me a check for the full retail price of a new unit". If they say anything other than yes, let me see what I can do for you or hold on while I get that taken care of. You inform them that those are the only appropriate responses then ask them if they would like to correct themselves or transfer you to a supervisor.

P.S. I once made HP Fix a friend's computer that was out of warranty and cut him a check for $150 bucks to pay him back for not fixing it right the first time.

I talk respectfully but am very firm I also let them know I am calling on my day off and would be more than happy to talk with them till then end of their shift as I have X360 and 2-5tb of movies and TV to keep me busy. If you let them know you are content to keep them on the phone all day THEY WILL CAVE! Trust me the call center I worked at is the only call center I have ever seen not cave. I got Seagate to replace a drive 2yrs out of warranty and pay shipping both ways with advanced replacement.

Oh one last thing if they stick to their guns let them know (even if you don't) you work in a customer facing technology related field. Say you will go out of you way to advise all your customers against paying for their poor unhelpful theft of a service. That you are going write the Better Business Bureau and write to MaximumPCs watchdog and or other magazines watchdog article.

kick them in their corporate gonads and make them do what you want.

Last edited by Earmuffs; 03-01-2010 at 06:45 PM.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:49 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

the tp1 is a piece of junk compared to the moment. Yeah it may cost more but that screen is so lackluster, it doesn't respond well compared to tp2, the screen is small, the keyboard sucks. If the assurion is willing to give you a samsung moment take it, you'll be glad you did. if you have a tp2 and they are trying to give you a samsung, tell them to go f themselves.
Google is the next skynet
Old 03-01-2010, 08:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 and Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint(03/09-Now), T-Mobile(06/06-now)

pesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuff

call them and dont agree to anything but another TP2 - you have all the rights and they CANNOT force you to take another model only a "comparable" one and currently on Sprint there is no comparable to TP2 except for another TP2

When you can tether for free?: D
Old 03-01-2010, 11:25 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

wait, this dude got his TP2 by turning in his TP?

F--k it, have fun with your Samsung moment. It's a good phone and for those of us who paid for their TP2's, its hard to give two sh!ts.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Note 3
Carrier: sprint

kasey348 is just getting started

thats true pore man thats bull sh
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2