PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 11:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

iknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to iknight8
attach image on email

Quick question... what web browser gives full support to attach files to an email (example: y4hoo, gm4il, m$n)... because i was trying to use PocketIE and it didn't give me an option.
Thanx

HTC TouchPro2 > HTC Evo > Samsung Fascinate > HTC ThunderBolt
Old 03-01-2010, 01:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC
Carrier: sprint

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: attach image on email

www.skyfire.com

but i just use the phones email...and i can attach any kind of file i want.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 8125, Apache, Mogul, Touch Pro2 all by hTC

NIKOKAPS is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to NIKOKAPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydazed View Post
www.skyfire.com

but i just use the phones email...and i can attach any kind of file i want.
I tried using Skyfire to load gmail.com and to attack a file with no success a few days ago. It was unresponsive when i tap the attach button. But same with me i went to the built in windows mobile email. Is there a size limitation if anyone knows when attaching through the built in email?
Old 03-01-2010, 01:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700<Mogul<TP<TP2<EVO 4G<EVO 3D<Next?

intrlude is keeping up the good workintrlude is keeping up the good workintrlude is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to intrlude Send a message via AIM to intrlude Send a message via MSN to intrlude Send a message via Yahoo to intrlude Send a message via Skype™ to intrlude

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKOKAPS View Post
I tried using Skyfire to load gmail.com and to attack a file with no success a few days ago. It was unresponsive when i tap the attach button. But same with me i went to the built in windows mobile email. Is there a size limitation if anyone knows when attaching through the built in email?
The limitation is on the actual account. I.E. if your using AOL, the limit is about 15mb or so. Every email provider sets limitations, unless you buy in to there premium services.

Last edited by intrlude; 03-01-2010 at 01:52 PM. Reason: spelling, punctuation and grammar
Old 03-01-2010, 02:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

iknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good work

wen u guys say phone email... you mean... on the EMAIL tab?... or OUTLOOK? confused here...
Old 03-01-2010, 02:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

You can add almost any internet email provider to your email tab, most of them have automatic settings too.

Old 03-01-2010, 02:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

oh ok... and it allows attachment... i mean i used it before but never really checked if it has attachment available.. ill check! Thanx
Old 03-01-2010, 02:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Yeah, you can attach any file to it, but size regulations are still mandated by your email provider.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

u get a THANX for it...

i dnt know if u use GMAIL... but wen i used to use gmail... i can only see new emails frm the email tab... i cant see other emails on that account! any idea?
Old 03-01-2010, 02:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

You mean any of your emails that have been read aren't there? Check the settings you have on the phone. When you're in your inbox, go to menu, scroll down to tools, then scroll down to options. click on "gmail" or whatever you called it, and select send/recieve schedule. I haven't had much luck on the NRG roms (im on 23541 feb 26) with the automatic send recieve, always seems to download every email i have. if you have it set to "past 3 days" and don't have any read email in past 3 days, they'll only show new.

I haven't played with email that is in seperate folders, I still need to do that one day.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2