PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 10:31 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

ryanm is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Somebody help me please, I'm losing my mind.

I have a Verizon Touch Pro 2. I have been running SSK Roms since my touch pro. and now thats over i dont know where to turn. I need to keep my VZ Nav, and it seems that all or most of the roms out here are sprint focused. I can't do anything about it, i need VZ Nav for work. However i can just keep using the same rom i have, doesn't give me to many problems. BUT, i love new features. I love having the start bar at the bottom, i really want to get into Sense 2.5. I've tried Mighty, Juicy, Energy, and a couple others. I love Flashing, and if i could make money sitting here doing this all day i would, but i cant i need to get this settled down so i can return to work. Who knows how many calls i've already missed because i was flashing... Any help would be so greatly appreciated!
Old 02-27-2010, 11:06 AM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: Somebody help me please, I'm losing my mind.

You should try building your ROM with Calkulin's kitchen. There are quite a few Verizon people in there that would help you make sure it is working right --- they are all very helpful. Then you'd have the ROM that is just right for you.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 02-27-2010, 11:09 AM
Banned User
Threadstarter

ryanm is a n00b

I have been trying all night.. i think i'm just to stupid to figure it out. i'm overlooking something. i used scott's kitchen no problem, but it will never let me create the rom...
Old 02-27-2010, 11:19 AM
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep

It seems silly, but did you click the drop-down list that says touch pro 2? You click that and click on touch pro 2 and it will populate those other boxes and then you can build. Also, don't forget to check the box that says Real 6.5 AKU.

That was where I got stuck when I started with this kitchen.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-27-2010, 11:26 AM
Banned User
Threadstarter

ryanm is a n00b

Yup, did all that, several times over, i think it might be just lack of sleep. i've been up all night working on it, i dont' have the slightest idea whats going wrong.... it just says cancel build, create won't come up...

my head really feels like its going to pop.. lol

*** ho boy! just thought i'de try it one more time before i went and tried to get some sleep! it's working! hahahahahahahaha... eh-hem, any way. maybe you just brought me some good luck thanks alot.. lol i dont think i'll ever get to bed. oh man i'm so excited!

Last edited by ryanm; 02-27-2010 at 11:30 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-27-2010, 11:34 AM
you know ...

Good Luck!!! Once you get building you can't stop ... and you just keep waiting for that updated kitchen! LOL (My husband thinks I love Calkulin more than him. )

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2