PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 02:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Capt.J.GomezSr. is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Where do i go to get..........

Yo I am a newbie at this whole htc hype so bare with me. Where do I go to get games and useful fun apps for the HTC Touch Pro 2 from sprint? Free is good but quality is better. And is there a way to unlock this phone? I would like to get most I can out of it. Any neat tricks and tips would be helpful.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:12 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Where do i go to get..........

as far as the games are concerned, you can check out the favorites cab thread. a couple posts in there with a game package for the tp2.

and for unlocking the phone, if you're talking about the sim, its already unlocked for international sim. cant use it for US GSM carriers unless you buy the unlokcer. but if your talking about unlocking your radio to flash to a cooked rom, you can venture on over to the upgrades thread above in the "sticky" section. sim unlocker in that section/thread as well. also check this out for cleaning and tweaking you stock rom http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=88640

ejoy and have fun with your device...and oh yeah, as the seasoned members say...welcome to the battlefield!!

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!

Last edited by Mojary; 02-25-2010 at 02:22 AM.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch pro2

xXOahuBornXx is keeping up the good workxXOahuBornXx is keeping up the good work

Here is The address to The Unlocker : http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93252

They probably have some games here...you Just gotta read. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62

Dont Forget To Thank Those Who Helped You!
Old 02-25-2010, 02:22 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: at&t:HTC Aria waiting for WP7 to Arrive
Carrier: at&t

Oridus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOridus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOridus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOridus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.J.GomezSr. View Post
Yo I am a newbie at this whole htc hype so bare with me. Where do I go to get games and useful fun apps for the HTC Touch Pro 2 from sprint? Free is good but quality is better. And is there a way to unlock this phone? I would like to get most I can out of it. Any neat tricks and tips would be helpful.
To build on OahuBorn's Post... Please PLEASE PLEASE make sure you read, and re-read everything in these threads you look at about unlocking/flashing custom roms. Not doing so, during your first round, may end up disasterous. We don't want that. I'm about one month in my newbieship of flashing, and its FUN. Just be careful, read, and have fun! Welcome!
Old 02-25-2010, 02:30 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

and after you read and re-read, make sure you follow their directions down to the T! and make sure when you flash to a cooked rom, YOU FLASH TO A CDMA ROM. there are roms out there that has versions for cdma and a different one for gsm. if you try to flas a gsm rom on your phone, you will brick your phone and own a beautiful and very expensive paperweight.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/800w/HTC TP/TP2/HD2
Carrier: Sprint/Tmobile

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Improve

After you read how to Unlock the phone with some of the links already provided.

Here are some usefull videos if your more of a watch and learn kinda person, and or possibly can use the added confidence of watching how to do it on a video.

This is a great site with a community of geeks and people who want to get the most out of Windows mobile. Reading the information provided by many of the people here will greatly increase your enjoyment of your device. Hope this helps.

http://video.najoomi.com/videos/te7C...2-Rhodium.html

http://thewingster.com/howflashtp2romcdma.aspx
Old 03-02-2010, 12:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

Capt.J.GomezSr. is a n00b

Thanks to all those who took the time and interest in helping me out with this issue you are appreciated

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
a newbie needs help!