PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2010, 05:34 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

MattTC84 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Some Cabs You May Need/Want/Find Useful.

a few roms have cityid cooked into them and they r supposedly 15 day trials but i have had this rom for over 3 months and it never expired
Old 02-26-2010, 11:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

here some I regulary use...

A battery monitor
market place fix for those with sprint and market place stopped working...
A program to make your phone into a MIFI router. Wonderful love xda

Last edited by ajac; 02-26-2010 at 11:47 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-26-2010, 12:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: IPhone 4G to Iphone 5
Carrier: Sprint PCS

BBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydazed View Post
Rules? what are rules? i dont actually have to SEARCH before i start a new thread do i?

You're Right! This is ridiculous! You always got someone who try's to 1 up someone else by creating a similar thread. And there's no way they could have missed it, cause the original thread has been on the first 2 pages for well over a week now!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-27-2010, 02:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Threadstarter

pinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkbunniz
Wink Re: Some Cabs You May Need/Want/Find Useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBHOLIDAY View Post
You're Right! This is ridiculous! You always got someone who try's to 1 up someone else by creating a similar thread. And there's no way they could have missed it, cause the original thread has been on the first 2 pages for well over a week now!
Once again for all these wonderful people Im going to try to be nice about it. I made the thread because I had to search high and low for all the sprint cabs so basically it was just to put all the ones I found useful together. Its disappointing how mean and low people have to get to make their point. Im really not a bad person and IN NO WAY TRYING TO ONE UP SOMEONE! If you have a problem dont view the thread simple as that. So have a nice day and take care.
Old 02-27-2010, 02:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

pinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTC84 View Post
a few roms have cityid cooked into them and they r supposedly 15 day trials but i have had this rom for over 3 months and it never expired
I have heard that but unfortunately I've become fond of a rom that doesnt offer it. But i dont want to pay for it if I ever do decide to flash again. But right now Im comfy
Old 02-27-2010, 02:18 AM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkbunniz View Post
I made the thread because I had to search high and low for all the sprint cabs so basically it was just to put all the ones I found useful together.
high and low? theyre all usually posted together in most custom rom threads in a post titled faq or somethig of the sort. so you can put them right back on your device after a flash.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=110661
4th post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579
5th post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=86491
6th post
but im sure they were all really hard to find.
Old 02-27-2010, 02:26 AM
You will NEVER know...
Pocket PC: Apache>Touch Pro>Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

Psychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBHOLIDAY View Post
Whoa slow down there BB no need to be rude! PPCGeeks is all about being a community and sharing not for bashing other posters.
Hey Pink maybe if you put in the title to your thread somewhere that it is about sprint specfic cabs? Just a suggestion and a quick fix to put an end to the rude comments.

Hi. I am probably home. I'm just avoiding someone I don't like. Leave me a message, and if I don't call back, it's you.

I think I have a MASSIVE ATTITUDE problem today...whadah you think?
Old 02-27-2010, 02:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychobaby69 View Post
Whoa slow down there BB no need to be rude! PPCGeeks is all about being a community and sharing not for bashing other posters.
Hey Pink maybe if you put in the title to your thread somewhere that it is about sprint specfic cabs? Just a suggestion and a quick fix to put an end to the rude comments.
Thanks for the tip I may have to do that. I completely agree Ive been noticing people are really starting to get rude. I almost think there should be a sticky on Netiquitte. I was thinking this was a place to help eachother not talk down like we are all idiots or something. But once again thank you for the tip, and thanks for being polite!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-27-2010, 02:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Moziah7 is a n00b

Quote:
I have heard that but unfortunately I've become fond of a rom that doesnt offer it. But i dont want to pay for it if I ever do decide to flash again. But right now Im comfy
You and me both!
Old 02-27-2010, 02:39 AM
You will NEVER know...
Pocket PC: Apache>Touch Pro>Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

Psychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIP

Quote:
Thanks for the tip I may have to do that. I completely agree Ive been noticing people are really starting to get rude. I almost think there should be a sticky on Netiquitte. I was thinking this was a place to help eachother not talk down like we are all idiots or something. But once again thank you for the tip, and thanks for being polite!!
You're welcome and yes you are right we are all here to help and to learn. PPCGeeks hands down has the best forum I have ever belonged to!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2