PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2010, 12:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

HollyWood is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lightbulb ***picture mail working for touch pro2

I need a fix for my touch pro2, when ever i try to send picture mail i get a message saying picture mial is not supported on this platform what can i do? I have googled and cant find a fix for the touch pro2 if you know a solution post it or the link to it
Old 02-24-2010, 01:08 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511
Re: ***picture mail working for touch pro2

what rom?

Old 02-24-2010, 02:30 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3
Carrier: Sprint

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

indicating your rom will get you faster and better help. more info the better. =)

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!

Last edited by Mojary; 02-24-2010 at 02:34 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-26-2011, 05:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 CMDA

simon389 is a n00b
Exclamation Re: ***picture mail working for touch pro2

I have this same problem! My rom is SuperRom.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-d...available.html
Old 02-27-2011, 10:44 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

open up your text messaging>menu>MMS Options>CDMA Servers> edit or create a new Server

you can also hit talk>menu>options>Cdma Servers to get there..

Name:Sprint
Gateway:
Port:80
Server Addy: http//:63.215.195.152/servlets/mms
Connect via: the Internet
send limit: whatever you want

try that out
Old 02-27-2011, 12:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touchpro

kevintmr is keeping up the good workkevintmr is keeping up the good workkevintmr is keeping up the good work

Ive used the server ip http://mms.sprintpcs.com both on my tp and tp2 without problems
Old 02-27-2011, 05:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 CMDA

simon389 is a n00b

MMS works fine. My server is already what you suggested. The problem is that i cannot send or receive Sprint Picture Mail. When somebody sends me a picture (IE my girlfriend who has ATT), I don't get it on my phone, though Sprint.com's website has it registered on my Picture Mail inbox.

I need help getting Sprint Picture mail working, so i can receive pics. I can send them through MMS fine.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro

reeshmd23 is a n00b

i have
~ SuperRom_S_15 ~5-29-10~wm6.5 2.1~w/Silence Kit~ ****UPDATE NOW AVAILABLE!!****

What settings for touch pro 2 on boost mobile?
Old 02-28-2011, 11:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon389 View Post
MMS works fine. My server is already what you suggested. The problem is that i cannot send or receive Sprint Picture Mail. When somebody sends me a picture (IE my girlfriend who has ATT), I don't get it on my phone, though Sprint.com's website has it registered on my Picture Mail inbox.

I need help getting Sprint Picture mail working, so i can receive pics. I can send them through MMS fine.
The Sprint Picture mail program does not work on the TP2. It uses arcsoft to handle mms. mms will show up in the message tab or WM text messaging. They do not show up as an email like they did with Sprint Picture Mail.

Is your girlfriend just sending the mms to your phone number and do you get any notification at all? The ROM's description says it includes Arcsoft_MMS_VZW. Have you tried finding a Sprint arcosft cab and installing that?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
picture mail