PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2010, 08:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

ravip_27 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Opening the Back of Phone

Hey Guys,

I really struggle everytime (eventually I do succeed) I try to remove the back cover of the Phone to take out either the battery or the card. Is there any trick to open it. I followed the instruction to push the cover up using the thumb but I literally take more than 5 minutes to open it
Old 02-21-2010, 08:43 AM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Opening the Back of Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravip_27 View Post
Hey Guys,

I really struggle everytime (eventually I do succeed) I try to remove the back cover of the Phone to take out either the battery or the card. Is there any trick to open it. I followed the instruction to push the cover up using the thumb but I literally take more than 5 minutes to open it
Just palm it and it'll come off easy.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
Old 02-21-2010, 09:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravip_27 View Post
Hey Guys,

here's a video showing a easy way to do it. make sure to always remove the stylus first. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md_5n8XZWbo
Old 02-21-2010, 09:15 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

1. remove the stylus
  2. slide off from the right hand corner using your thumb
I simply hold it in my hand with my four fingers flat on the front-side, and using my thumb push against the bottom of the R/H corner

Old 02-21-2010, 10:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

ravip_27 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CovKid66 View Post
  1. remove the stylus
  2. slide off from the right hand corner using your thumb
I simply hold it in my hand with my four fingers flat on the front-side, and using my thumb push against the bottom of the R/H corner
Thanks all. Will try the suggestions.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

It's easy, unless you have only one hand. The harder part is remembering to remove the stylus. I forgot one too many times, and noticed my back cover has a crack now by the hole. No biggie, I guess I may get a new one some day if it becomes an issues, but I suspect I'll have to do an insurance claim somewhere among the line.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2