PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2010, 12:12 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint ##codes??

Okay does anyone have a fix or cab that will install the ##codes back onto a phone?? I am running a custom ROM that does not allow me to use the ## codes for sprint so if anyone has them or a cab could you be so kind as to post it pleeeease!! Thanks in advanced.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-21-2010, 01:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

twizt3d is becoming a great contributor
Re: Sprint ##codes??

yes, I dont take the credit for this, someone posted it for me on the energyrom a while back, but here you go.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sprint#Fix.cab (451.9 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-21-2010, 01:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff

I gave up getting this working on some ROMs and switched to Calkulin's Kitchen (or ROMs) which work perfectly out of the box. I think it helps that Calkulin is a Sprint user, so all the Sprint related things tend to work better. All the fixes I used on got some codes working but not all them.
Old 02-21-2010, 01:42 AM
337 L.V.
Threadstarter

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizt3d View Post
yes, I dont take the credit for this, someone posted it for me on the energyrom a while back, but here you go.
Yeah unfortunately that cab did not work. Thanks for posting tho.
Old 02-21-2010, 03:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 @_@

johnnyeoneal is keeping up the good workjohnnyeoneal is keeping up the good work

It's the dialer... you have to have the correct dialer and some roms dialer do not support the ## sequence the phone doesn't recognize it. I elieve if you do a search for Tachi dialer it is the one you want. I have it on my external somewhere if I need to I can upload it but that's the problem and if you bust out a search on dialers that support it you will find you answer...good luck

If anyone has helped you, please don't forget the thanks button. I work at Sprint so if there is anything I can do or info I can give contribute to this site please feel free.

=D>

Old 02-21-2010, 03:29 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

try these
Attached Files
File Type: cab dialer_code_fix.cab (1.0 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab EPST Tools.cab (1.27 MB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-21-2010, 04:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Shift/Bold

tr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to tr0s Send a message via Yahoo to tr0s Send a message via Skype™ to tr0s

if you search for the mr.x provisioning cabs it will run the proper networking setup, keyboard maps, and ## codes necessary for any rom.

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -- F. Bueller
Old 02-21-2010, 06:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO SHIFT 4G

dizidi is becoming a great contributor

This is what I use

ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Touch%20Pro%20...MRX_Sprint.cab
Old 02-21-2010, 01:33 PM
337 L.V.
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr0s View Post
if you search for the mr.x provisioning cabs it will run the proper networking setup, keyboard maps, and ## codes necessary for any rom.
Yeah this did not work either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
try these
I will try these and post back

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardizidifer View Post
Yeah I actually tried this and it didnt work.

Thanks for all of ur input and help tho.
Old 02-21-2010, 01:37 PM
337 L.V.
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyeoneal View Post
It's the dialer... you have to have the correct dialer and some roms dialer do not support the ## sequence the phone doesn't recognize it. I elieve if you do a search for Tachi dialer it is the one you want. I have it on my external somewhere if I need to I can upload it but that's the problem and if you bust out a search on dialers that support it you will find you answer...good luck
Ok this makes some sense to me. Very likely could be the issue. I will def look into this. I have saved some cabs from this thread and will try these first. Being that I dont have to search. If these do not work I will check out the Tachi dialer. I am on Neodiums V7 2.5 Rom for Sprint and its fantastic. The best one I have used so far. Thanks again for ur help.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2