PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2010, 10:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

lobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Settings+ ... extra settings enabled, easy to use

found this handy little app. lets you change a few things not so easily found...

to install new fonts, just copy it into your device/windows/font folder and then you can select it in the menu (hint hint..."segoe ui light" is pretty much exactly what windows phone 7 uses)

Attached Files
File Type: cab Settings+.cab (31.0 KB, 62 views) Click for barcode!

...the blood i bleed is black indeed...

heavy metal bootlegs from the bay area...
http://www.youtube.com/dogtired75

Last edited by lobo4806; 02-20-2010 at 11:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:13 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3
Carrier: Sprint

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Settings+ ... extra settings enabled, easy to use

is this for a particular ROM version?

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 02-21-2010, 12:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

lobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojary View Post
ive used it on custom a 6.5 and 6.5.3...
Old 02-21-2010, 12:42 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobo4806 View Post
Quote:
will it work for sprint stock?
Old 02-21-2010, 02:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
will it work for sprint stock?
i dont know...im currently on verizon using mightyrom
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:42 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Quote:
ok...i guess i'll use my phone as a guinea pig. at work right now so can't play with the phone (as much as i would like to), but will install the cab when i get home this afternoon. will report back.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:51 AM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Quote:
ok...i guess i'll use my phone as a guinea pig. at work right now so can't play with the phone (as much as i would like to), but will install the cab when i get home this afternoon. will report back.
Looks interesting... Let us know if it works Mojary.
Thanks bro.
p.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:46 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

ok guys...just an FYI. i got so busy yesterday here at work that when i got home, i forgot about this. but i set my phone to alert me this afternoon. i'll get this going tonight and post results afterwards.

UPDATE:
ok, i installed the cab and verified that it works on sprint stock. no problems accessing the different screens OP posted. tried to change fonts to wingdings but reverted fonts back to system default (was using mr hawaii's custom fonts). but that may be because i dont have the wingdings font set installed in my phone. but other than that, it does as stated.

Last edited by Mojary; 02-23-2010 at 09:44 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:21 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

ok guys final verdict. i spoke too soon as far as everything going fine on sprint stock. apparently, when you go to right softkey Menu> Colors and try to change colors (im guessing font colors because of the choices), it gives me an error msg. see screenshot below of the Dialogue Titlebar. the third screenshot is just a continuation of the error string on the 2nd thumb. and confirmed that an error happens on all the choices on the drop down menu. also, on the SMS Mode screen, i noticed that i did not have the text size slider.

going to uninstall because that color feature was what i wanted to be able to use a lighter colored background and tweak font colors...but is a no go for me. but everything else works fine.

ANOTHER UPDATE:
tried to uninstall the cab. but when it was uninstalled, whatever the changes that were made did not revert back to how i my device was. my font stayed the same and when the softkeys never reverted back to default. played around with that and deleted the calendar as a softkey. now it changed the softkey to phone and still shows that even with the uninstall of the cab. gonna have to do a restore of my device. MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP YOUR DEVICE IF YOU DECIDE TO TRY THIS CAB ON YOUR SPRINT STOCK ROM.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (5.7 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (10.8 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen04.jpg (11.0 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Mojary; 02-23-2010 at 10:47 PM.
Old 02-24-2010, 01:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

i like being able to change system fonts. the best is changing the font on the popup menus. you can remove "bold" (see example pic). it looks alot better. thats really the only use ive gotten from this.

Last edited by lobo4806; 02-24-2010 at 02:01 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2