PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 07:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTC touch-pro 2!
Carrier: sprint

dee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Sprint Touch pro 2: Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/17992; U; en))

this is very weird i'm on the mighty rom and i always use sprint navigation on my tp2 but since this last update it keeps asking to charge me???????
if anyone could post a fix (as a cab preferably) or just refer me to a thread, i would appreciate it i've searched high and low so thanks in advance.
Old 02-18-2010, 11:10 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: sprint nav question

By downloading this TeleNav cab... I had the same issue with you only to go back an forth about 10 times between Sprint and TeleNav only to find out I was trying to download Sprint Navigation and it wasn't working, so I was told to download TeleNav and it worked... Your pin is your last 4 digits of your phone number...

Old 02-18-2010, 11:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint

Catman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good work

Are you saying that if I put this on my PPC, they don't charge for GPS?
Old 02-19-2010, 12:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman51 View Post
Are you saying that if I put this on my PPC, they don't charge for GPS?

No he is saying there are two different types of telenav cabs floating around. if you have a simply everything plan or certain sero plans than you will not be charged for GPS and data, but other wise yes they do charge you to use data. otherwise you have to sign up through sprint or telenav.

Btw..i have used both versions, the new sprint nav is the new telenav as well. I had the same problem with the telenav, had to call sprint and have them clear my account about once a month. When I switched to the sprint nav cab I have had no problems since.

Hope this helps
Old 02-19-2010, 12:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint

Catman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good work

Oh, I have unlimited data, but it doesn't include their GPS I discovered, so I purchased CoPilot. Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2