PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2010, 09:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

idkmyhtcpro is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Favorite cabs thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tok View Post
Here are some of the CABS that I use:

1) CDMA 7 Bar Signal & Percent Battery

For CDMA ONLY. Tested on latest official MightyRom and MightyRom WAR. It changes your signal strength icon to show up to 7 bars instead of 5 and it updates the battery icon to show an actual percentage (in 1% increment):

Hopefully I replied to this correctly, sorry if I didn't.

The above tool bar is great, but doesn't include the drivers needed. I have included the one for the battery, but can't find the one for the signal bars. Anyone have it?
Attached Files
File Type: cab TP2-Batt.cab (81.3 KB, 232 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:17 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Ok... Here's a link where you can download it if you need it...
http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...ocket-rar.html
Old 03-04-2010, 11:12 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

What's up Yearn. Gotta few to add. Didnt see most of them but if already posted, sorry about that

1. Mdigger: nice rss reader. Works well with 6.1 and 6.5, not so good with 6.5.x
2. UCWeb: fast mini browser with new updated interface.
3. Netfront Browser: latest cab. works pretty good all things considered.
4. Weather4me: Simple fast weather app with nice start menu icon.
5. Large Title Bar: old school Notifications bar. looks great still with 6.1 and 6.5 roms but should be used without notification enhancements cooked in.
6. OperaMini5: awesome new opera mini beta5 native to windows mobile! no more java required **tip found that it works better if installed from a fresh flash, without setting up mini through java first. my experience of course but others may have better luck. Best browser to date in my opinion.
7. Arkswitch: great new taskbar.
8. tcptune: allows you to change data tcp window size for increased data speeds. read up on it as there are threads discussing it.

Hope you guys like em!
This post has been thanked 11 times.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:15 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
1. BTAwm6: Sends all audio to bluetooth. Great for listening to navigation turn by turn.
2. Call Firewall v1.4: Options for White list/Black list phone numbers. Works decent for a free app.
3. MSN Weather Widget. For WM6.5
4. Diamond Ringer Sounds
5. Diamond Alert Sounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasez View Post
I can extract the msn weather widget but I get a .wgt file that I can find nothing to open it. How do you get it to work?
This only works for 6.5 with the widget engine. If your ROM has the widget engine enabled, you simply tap on the file (like a cab) and it will install. I don't have the widget engine cab on this PC, but it can be found over a XDA.

EDIT:

HERE is the thread at XDA. Install engine first, then enabler. Soft reset and enjoy mobile widgets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Thanks! missed the alert sounds
Might as well make the collection complete.

Here is one I had to put on my new phone

Voice Notifications All - Spoken notifications in a female voice "You have new voicemail" Thanks to mrnatong at xda.

Unzip and paste in the Windows folder.

Custom black startup animation and splash by ElCondor at xda

http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1262430618

Last edited by GirlGoneGeek; 04-05-2010 at 12:33 AM. Reason: consolidating threads
This post has been thanked 12 times.
Old 03-05-2010, 01:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC
Carrier: sprint

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasha278 View Post
i was wondering if anyone knew how to get old programs that are not loaded on your tp2 off of the settings remove list?

this is the trick i use... first reinstall the same .cab (sounds crazy right) that you want off the list... when it prompts you to remove the previous version click yes...then when it asks to install to device or storage card just hit cancel.. soft reset... it works 70% of the time for me...

ooooor go though the file explorer and delete all the program files that have to do with said program...and then go to the reg editor and find and delete all the strings for the program.

ps...search is your buddy dont be scared.. this is what i got when i tried http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=111420

Last edited by lazydazed; 03-05-2010 at 06:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-05-2010, 03:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

tom5b is a n00b

New Barcode Reader for TP2

Go to: m.mobiletag.com to download the latest.
I checked USA and then ..."If the above mobiletag reader does not correspond to your mobile model please CLICK HERE" state came up. Select this.
When program is loaded, before using, go to settings and uncheck the GPS setting.

They say they are still working on it...
Old 03-05-2010, 03:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

here are a few .cabs i always install after flashing a new rom

1)psShutXp replaced the stock power off and gives option for soft reset or power off

2)Money Mate although requires some work it has really helped me stop calling my bank to find out my account balance you write every transaction down.

3)Microsoft Myspace a nice myspace app.i think its better then m.myspace.com

4)WVD allows you to download youtube videos and other videos from varies websites.found over at XDa

5)Opn Market a Market place of apps.most of my apps named here i have found on there.
Hope someone enjoys the .cabs i have posted they are not created by me.
Attached Files
File Type: cab psShutXP (1).cab (258.0 KB, 216 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab moneymate_1_0.cab (172.9 KB, 113 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Microsoft MySpace.cab (910.2 KB, 151 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab WVD_1.6.CAB (1.32 MB, 211 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab OpnMarket.cab (105.5 KB, 206 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:18 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Here's a couple more you guys. Might come in handy on a stripped down rom as well as a neat little 3g speed test app. Enjoy!

1. OfficeMobile cab
2. Adobe reader cab
3. 3g test cab
This post has been thanked 14 times.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:55 PM
You will NEVER know...
Pocket PC: Apache>Touch Pro>Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

Psychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard View Post
Is there an app that will put your start menu in a straight row (in multiple columns) IE: a straight grid of 4x4, etc?
Check this thread for that cab
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3637

Hi. I am probably home. I'm just avoiding someone I don't like. Leave me a message, and if I don't call back, it's you.

I think I have a MASSIVE ATTITUDE problem today...whadah you think?

Last edited by Psychobaby; 03-05-2010 at 06:57 PM. Reason: changed link
Old 03-06-2010, 12:54 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

i did a quick look into the "paper clip" to make sure i dont upload sumthing thats already here...

1.svm power manager-found on xda (this is 1st release it has been updated since but i like the older version better than new) basicly a psshut type app but its not linked to power button (you can via rhodium keybrd contr) this i like cuz it uses full screen w/ options to turn off screen, suspend, soft reset, turn off or exit app

2.yomo media-basicly a rss feed. its a sign up free type app via website and then you can sync pc w/ ppc

3.csmi-change start menu icons, i like better than the other (?) app out there

4.deco style clock-found in the themes section sense 2.5

5.htc start animation plus welcomehead-found on xda, but the nicest i think, sorry install to look then uninstall if you dont like.

6.dusk colored tsk has many color options once installed (settings/today/ then select which theme) i not gonna name all the options but 1 is in the ss above

then some of the apps i use (that work good on tp2) BUT I WONT upload here (see forum rules)...Pay for apps:

g-alarm2.3; g-profile1.1; thumbcal1.4.1; coreplayer(?); midomi2.3; nanogroove1.0.4; lyricsfinder pro2.0; resco photo7.02; resco explorer8.0 + reg.; memmaid2.3; imag2pdf; pdfscanner; spb backup2.1; im+, idoser

this post lists must haves 4 me (i have others that seem to be posted already so no need to agian)
Attached Files
File Type: cab SVMPowerMgr.cab (172.5 KB, 54 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab YomoMedia.cab (578.6 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab csmi1.4b.cab (288.7 KB, 69 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Deco_clock.cab (645.1 KB, 73 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab HTCsplash.cab (419.1 KB, 115 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Dusk_Colored_Tsk.cab (654.9 KB, 117 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by kjhadfield; 04-05-2010 at 02:06 AM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2