PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 10:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

torankusu is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint's TP2 now 299.99 2 years contract!!

hi all,

just to let all of you know sprint just dropped the price on the Touch pro 2 to 299.99 but still that should go down to 199.99, lets hope for that

Last edited by torankusu; 02-16-2010 at 10:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:47 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Re: Sprint's TP2 now 299.99 2 years contract!!

nice find!
Old 02-16-2010, 10:52 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

lol to bad the closed my thread.

still happy that i "motivated" many to fight for some cash back.

Sprint should drop it tho

Old 02-16-2010, 10:57 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

not to be a party pooper, but this is so yesterdays noos.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=110868
yall should see the accenture price.
op, i still put a lil thanks on ya.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

ivoryman50 is a n00b

If you just tell them that Verizon has it for $199.99, they will match the price. Rep told me he'd do that so I didn't leave.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:38 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3

cmptekinc is just getting started

ivoryman50,

I spoke with Sprint CS guys many times, none of them would match Verizon. I had numerous problems with my TP, they just replaced it with another TP that started having the same problems. I inquired about warranty upgrade to TP2 and Sprint refused (2 store visits and 4 or 5 calls to CS and still no luck). So, I bought the TP2 with new 2 year contract, also got tht universal leather case ($39.99).. not sure if it was the case that damaged the phone or what.. Every time I`d insert the phone into the case, it would get turned on (MAGNET) then the screen became completely distorted, so I went back to exchange it and what do you know, TP2 weren't in stock. The CS tells me to go to return it and pay the $35.00 restocking fee, then take my defective TP to the repair center and ask for a warranty replacement to TP2. I went to the third party store that does Sprint phone repairs and they upped my TP to TP2 under warranty agreement.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

but you have to sign 2 years of your life away. not that great
Old 02-17-2010, 05:58 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

I may get you one for 299.99 without contract, how is that?
Old 02-17-2010, 07:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by torankusu View Post
hi all,

just to let all of you know sprint just dropped the price on the Touch pro 2 to 299.99 but still that should go down to 199.99, lets hope for that
Dang, only paid $199 (w $70 rebate) for my USCC TP2.

Old 02-17-2010, 09:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon via NRG

spambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivoryman50 View Post
If you just tell them that Verizon has it for $199.99, they will match the price. Rep told me he'd do that so I didn't leave.
I paid $99 for mine with a 2yr Verizon contract.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2