PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 10:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

slimgoodie_5 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Is innocase surface worth the money?

Hello I have been looking for a few days for a case for my TP2. From the looks of it and some reviews i like the Innocase Surface case but $30 is a lil steep and I am not sure i would want to fork out $30. What case is 2nd to this? lol Please let me know what you all feel about this case and other cases. I tried to look for a coupon code for the Innocase but had no luck. Also i dont like i have to spend $50 in order to get free shipping. HELP ME !!!!!!!
Old 02-16-2010, 10:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

JasonL is just getting started
Re: Is innocase surface worth the money?

I bought a cheap version of it on amazon, and it didnt fit right. I bought the innocase and couldnt be happier! well worth the $30
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:57 PM
b194331

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

First off, the obligatory search-first-because-this-has-been-asked-a-million-times.

With that out of the way, in my opinion it is well worth the money. It fits much better than the super cheap ones you can find on eBay that are in the $5-10 range. A lot of people like the Body Glove one which you can find a bit cheaper than the Seidio case. I got mine on eBay for $15 a couple months back.

But I personally like the Seidio more than the Body Glove because the Body Glove one is just too bulky.

If you're looking for a deal on the Seidio, consider buying at Amazon. I got mine there and it is excellent. Amazon sells them directly for $22.46 plus free shipping if you spend over $25. I found a pen I needed using filleritem.com which brought my total over $25 so I got free shipping. I believe this is the best deal for the Seidio you'll be able to find.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:20 PM
N00b
Carrier: Sprint

achqm5 is a n00b

I too just bought my Seidio case from amazon and could not be happier. The fit is perfect and the best part about it is that it only adds a few millimeters to the thickness of your phone.

I used the Innocase for my TP1 too so I kind of knew the quality I was getting before I bought it. I have had no problems with either of my Seidio cases and would recommend them to anyone looking for a case.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:31 PM
Lurker

Barnaldo is a n00b

My Innocase has already saved my TP2 once, so for me it's definitely been worth the price. I managed to get a free shipping deal from Seidio, but the Amazon deal they're talking about beats even that. I would totally recommend to go for it!
Old 02-17-2010, 12:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

erikdrakon is keeping up the good workerikdrakon is keeping up the good workerikdrakon is keeping up the good work

I purchased the innocase II and holster combo from amazon, I've had it for a month, have dropped my phone probably 3 times in that time ( from my hand) and no scratches or dent's couldn't be happier I highly recommend it well worth the money. the holster keeps it well snug that it wont slip out as well as the face in design makes it easier to hear incoming rings.

http://www.amazon.com/Seidio-CaseHol...ef=pd_cp_cps_1

Last edited by erikdrakon; 02-17-2010 at 12:23 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

slimgoodie_5 is just getting started

Thanks for all the answers. I did look for what a post but i didnt see what i wanted that is why i created MY OWN POST. Thanks for all your help I will look to order me a case ASAP.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint SERO

JStewartx is keeping up the good workJStewartx is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimgoodie_5 View Post
Hello I have been looking for a few days for a case for my TP2. From the looks of it and some reviews i like the Innocase Surface case but $30 is a lil steep and I am not sure i would want to fork out $30. What case is 2nd to this? lol Please let me know what you all feel about this case and other cases. I tried to look for a coupon code for the Innocase but had no luck. Also i dont like i have to spend $50 in order to get free shipping. HELP ME !!!!!!!
check my slickdeals thread.. you can get it for less and it also gives you an idea about its value : p

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=106824
Old 02-17-2010, 12:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i know this is late, but wanted to add this, not only is it a superb case, but there warranty department is awesome. the top left clip of the front piece broke on mine. i jumped on the website and was offered to chat to a rep, which i did. she sent me to an rma form and told me i should hear back in 48 hours. well, 4 days later i still hadnt had a response. i sent it in friday night so just assumed it was delayed because of the weekend. rolls around to next friday, still nothing. well i was out running errands and figured i would call them when i was done, went to get my mail and low and behold they had sent me a whole new case, not just the front and it had been there since wednesday. wished they had let me know but it was a good surprise!
Old 02-17-2010, 01:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2 (CDMA)

leyrad is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: Is innocase surface worth the money?

Handsdown Seidio innocase is superior to all the rest. I purchased the holster combo and never looked back. As with the other responses I have tried all the others and for your money and investment no matter where you buy it from "Seido is the best period"
=D>

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2