PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 12:07 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

M2CARBINE is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
BT call

When i have bluetooth headset on and get a call and answer it drops the call everytime but if i call someone works fine. Anyway to fix this issue without going to 6.5?

sprint tp2 stock rom 6.1

thanks
Old 02-15-2010, 03:08 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Re: BT call

i don't know. there are known issues with the bluetooth functionality. some of the newest bt headsets work great, but the older ones don't.
personally i have to answer the call on the phone first, then push the answer button on my BT. probably just get one of the bt's that work right. i think blueant has one that people rave about on here.
Old 02-15-2010, 05:58 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

blueant and jawbone both work well. I did install the BT driver 6.5. ...Doesnt hurt to try...
Attached Files
File Type: cab T-Back 6.5 BT Driver.cab (81.3 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-15-2010, 01:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Threadstarter

M2CARBINE is a n00b

I'll give the cab a shot thanks. I answer thur the phone if i hit the button it dont conn at all. My bt is a jabra BT8010
Old 02-15-2010, 03:31 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
blueant and jawbone both work well. I did install the BT driver 6.5. ...Doesnt hurt to try...
i have to agree with blueant. i use blueant bt with my stock tp2 and have not gotten the call drop issue your're having with incoming calls. blueant is a bit pricey, but if you google for it, you'll find a good deal.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 02-15-2010, 03:59 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
This contains a driver not even used on my verizon TP2. There is no original file with the same name. Also the file is dated 5-20-09 so I doubt it was even made for our device since it wasn't even out yet. So this cab is of no use.
Old 02-15-2010, 04:23 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Good research Drew, as Mojary said the thing works out of the box..
Old 02-15-2010, 04:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

batpot is a n00b

Mighty's latest rom uses 1.9.2 build 500.

My stock Sprint ROM, which had a version something like 1.9.1 build ??? worked flawlessly with my Jabra BT3010, but so far I can't find anything that will work w/ my JVC Head unit.

Reportedly, the newest VZW 6.5 ROM has bluetooth version 2.1
...I would love it if someone could extract that into a cab.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2