PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 12:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

bast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Recording video - audio always out of sync??

Hello all.... well first let me say I did do a search first and did find some other references to this issue but no one really discussed it or gave any solutions. I had this problem on my TP1 as well as my TP2. When i record a video, and play it back on the phone or even copy it over and play on my PC, the audio is always out of sync with the video. I have tried recording in different formats and at different resolutions. I have also tried recording to internal memory and to the storage card. It's kind of a shame... the TP2 actually takes ok video... but I cant stand playing them back and the audio is sometimes almost half a second off....

Is there any buffer setting or anything in the registry that can be adjusted to fix this?
Old 02-16-2010, 12:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

bast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Recording video - audio always out of sync??

*bump* no one?
Old 02-16-2010, 03:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: IPhone 4G to Iphone 5
Carrier: Sprint PCS

BBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuff

I thinks that's just one of the disadvantages with the TP and TP2 because mine does the same thing. It, seems to be off by at least 1 second. If you're trying to do serious video/audio it might be best to get a quality camera from Best Buy.

Old 02-17-2010, 11:30 AM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

I tried looking but can't find it. There is a post on this issue from a few months back, and it was discussed there. I also posted in there. The OP took a sample video, and I tried it out to. The audio is out of sync, and I beleive we figured out when it goes out of sync, but I don't think there was a solution. Don't remember.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I bet there's some buffer setting or something... maybe in registry?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2