PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2010, 08:56 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
text lines

this is happening alot more frequently with my tp2 that happened to my tp1 that while in the text screen .. where my reply area was the width of 2 lines it shortens to a little less then 1 & i type & cant see anything passed that 1. i have to X out of text then reopen it to make it normal ... any1 know y or a fix to this ? hope i explained it correct
Old 02-13-2010, 09:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Trophy
Carrier: Verizon

Oxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: text lines

Never heard of this before... what rom are you running?
Old 02-13-2010, 09:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint): Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

stock ... ill get a screen shot when it happens .. alwayyyyyyys happened on tp1 & now alot on this phone .. but i already said that lol

Last edited by dumpringz; 02-13-2010 at 09:40 PM.
Old 02-13-2010, 10:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: Telus

jonoball88 is keeping up the good workjonoball88 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumpringz View Post
this is happening alot more frequently with my tp2 that happened to my tp1 that while in the text screen .. where my reply area was the width of 2 lines it shortens to a little less then 1 & i type & cant see anything passed that 1. i have to X out of text then reopen it to make it normal ... any1 know y or a fix to this ? hope i explained it correct

i know exactly what you mean! im running the most current mighty rom and i get that 1 in 10 where its a small line and as you type you can no longer see what you are typing... really annoying! I too am looking for a fix for that.
Old 02-13-2010, 10:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: proud owner of a samsung epic 4g!!!
Carrier: sprint

2kidz is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to 2kidz

Quote:

i thought this was only happening to me!!!!! what gives???
Old 02-13-2010, 10:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

slimjimany is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to slimjimany

yeppppppp. im also using mighty roms and OMGGGG thats annoying @_@ i use ur same fix "x-ing out and starting up the text" can anyone PLEASE helpppp!
Old 02-13-2010, 10:58 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
I guess its a windows mobile thing cause it happens to me too regardless of rom but for the most part it really doesn't bother me too much. Instead of exiting the text I just hit the little icon to open the onscreen keyboard then hit it again to remove the onscreen keyboard and it goes back to normal, thats alot faster than closing and then reopening the text message itself.

Old 02-13-2010, 11:08 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint): Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

in the meantime ill try that .. im just glad im not the only 1 lol .... with tp1 i had the edit that allowed more lines for text but i dont recall if problem still occurred after i used that edit

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2