PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2010, 12:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

rtgod is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help, why does HTC Music stops playing at about 15-17sec?

I have had this problem using Mighty ROM's War and Energy's newest Pheonix ROM's. The phone is not turning off, it just stops playing...usually at about 17 sec. I do not have slide to unlock installed. I really like the HTC Music interface, but I can always default back to WMP if need be. I DID try to search, and couldn't find any solutions.

Thank you.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

gxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to gxnext Send a message via AIM to gxnext Send a message via MSN to gxnext Send a message via Yahoo to gxnext Send a message via Skype™ to gxnext
Re: Help, why does HTC Music stops playing at about 15-17sec?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtgod View Post
I have had this problem using Mighty ROM's War and Energy's newest Pheonix ROM's. The phone is not turning off, it just stops playing...usually at about 17 sec. I do not have slide to unlock installed. I really like the HTC Music interface, but I can always default back to WMP if need be. I DID try to search, and couldn't find any solutions.

Thank you.
same here, i used to use mightyrom's "LOVE" rom and didnt have the problem at all. but recently I started using ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║ ║02.10.2010║and even tho I prefer the wm 6.5.3 in the "love rom" found the 2.10.10 rom seems to be faster... just can't enjoy music in the htc player anymore
Old 02-11-2010, 09:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

rtgod is a n00b
Re: Help, why does HTC Music stops playing at about 15-17sec?

Yeah, Mighty's Sense UI is SWEET, I just wanted to try something different so I switched to Energy's (which I must say visually is awesome). If I get tired of the speed or that one time where I really need it and I don't have it, I will probably switch back to Mighty's Sense UI.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2