PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 02:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G / HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

swurvv is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to swurvv Send a message via MSN to swurvv Send a message via Yahoo to swurvv
Unhappy 2.5 sense music tab & player

I've tried all 2.5 rom even made my own and and I use the music tab on manila or sense and both but on sense my music doesn't play for more than a couple of minutes and then just freezes and then to play again I have to stop the track and play it again and this only happend on sense 2.5 roms with 2.1 it never happends so can someone tell me why it doesn't play for more than a couple of minutes is this happening to anyone else and yeah I know I can just use s2p but s2p freezes up the phone when the app is running I can't get to the rest of the phone everything is black. PLEASE HELP I NEED MY MUSIC
Old 02-09-2010, 03:03 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: 2.5 sense music tab & player

how much music you have...never noticed this but i dont have much music...just bout 2 cds worth
Old 02-19-2010, 03:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G / HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile
Threadstarter

swurvv is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to swurvv Send a message via MSN to swurvv Send a message via Yahoo to swurvv

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
how much music you have...never noticed this but i dont have much music...just bout 2 cds worth
I have a 8gig sdhc card and it have more than 30 albums on it plus files and stuff...
Old 02-19-2010, 03:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

yeah that happens to me but only when i play a podcast..its a real pain to have to start those over so i just use core player for em, but my regular music doesnt do that

Dank-Ass Robba

Old 02-19-2010, 04:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

What about going to your library of music from sense, choosing albums and artist? I can't see them half the time, the list disappears. I can only view "all songs" ....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2