PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 12:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HitachiG1000, ppc6700,I730,Mogul,Touch,TP,TP2, EVO
Carrier: Sprint

lefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Using timer in PSShutXP

I am hoping someone can help me out. I am running stock sprint ROM on my TP2. I use PSSHutXp . I like to use Pandora, GSplayer or other music players to go to sleep by.. I used to set the timer function to reset my phone adjusting the time on the left hand side . This allowed me to set it to run for more than 1 hour and ten it would reset and that way it would allow my alarm to function in the mornings with no fail. I will mention I used to use MightyROM 6.5 instead of the stock Sprint ROM.

Now , when I try to set the timer to reset the phone (example in 2 hours by setting the time)
and press "set action", it immediately resets the phone . The only way it works is when I use the interval seting on the right hand side. The problem is , it only goes to a maximium of one hour and no longer. It does work this way but only for an hour . I know for a fact I used to be able to set the timer without it auto resetting immediately. I am hoping someone can enlighten me or maybe it was possibly a different version . O am hoping it was not ROM related as I prefer using the stock ROM for personal reasons. If anyone can help and understands what I am referring to, I welcome your comments. thanks in advance.

EDIT: I reinstalled an earlier cab I had and it appears to be working correctly again. This app seems to be very quirky as far as the timer portion goes.(at least for me) .

Update: Seems to be working again but have noticed now that if it is late night and I set the timer to a time that goes past 12 AM it will reset immediately instead of the time I set it at . Example , if it is 10:45 and I set timer to reset phone at 1 AM and then hit "set action" as normal, the phone immediately resets instead of doing it at 1AM .
However if I set it for 11:59 PM it works great. Anyone else have this issue ? I assume it may be a limitation of the app as it will only function for the current calendar day .

Last edited by lefty11; 02-10-2010 at 07:37 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2