PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2010, 09:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO4g, Sprint Touch Pro 2 x2,
Carrier: sprint

jutaejrtouch is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I know wrong area

My phone is looping (on and off) during the boot sequence. The boot screen (red green yellow) says code error then goes to the update screen. It starts to flash and then shuts off for a couple of minutes and does the same sequence again. I was running Neodium v4 and activated the lock screen. Every since then I cant boot to this rom nor can I flash the stock sprint rom. Is my phone bricked? If i take it to sprint can they tell I was running a cooked rom? Note: I reported my touch pro lost through assurion to get this tp2. Can I do it again? Helpppppppppppppp!!!!!
Old 02-07-2010, 09:31 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: I know wrong area

wait, you know not to post here but do?
Old 02-07-2010, 09:35 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

pull out battery.

hold volume down key + press and release power button (keep holding volume down)

wait for bootloader to stay, plug in usb, flash

Old 02-07-2010, 09:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
wait, you know not to post here but do?
yeah shoot me...figured the more eyes the better, lol.
Old 02-07-2010, 09:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
pull out battery.

hold volume down key + press and release power button (keep holding volume down)

wait for bootloader to stay, plug in usb, flash
yeah did that at least 30 times....i've flashed cooked roms 100s of times...when i pull out battery,power/vol key....phone doesnt power on til 5 minutes later then goes to boot loader and shuts off....it says code error on my security screen.
Old 02-07-2010, 09:40 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

have you turned it off and let it charge for about an hour then try? maybe your battery is tooooo low (i'd also pull your sd card and sim card just in case)
Old 02-07-2010, 09:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

formatted sd card and put just stock sprint image....will try removing sim and letting charge a while. hadnt used phone much today so battery should be ok but will try
Old 02-07-2010, 10:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Pull out battery, put it in your head. Maybe it will start working.

j/k

Quote:
Originally Posted by jutaejrtouch View Post
My phone is looping (on and off) during the boot sequence. The boot screen (red green yellow) says code error then goes to the update screen. It starts to flash and then shuts off for a couple of minutes and does the same sequence again. I was running Neodium v4 and activated the lock screen. Every since then I cant boot to this rom nor can I flash the stock sprint rom. Is my phone bricked? If i take it to sprint can they tell I was running a cooked rom? Note: I reported my touch pro lost through assurion to get this tp2. Can I do it again? Helpppppppppppppp!!!!!
Old 02-07-2010, 10:04 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
No, we have rules for a reason.

Please read: Sticky: MUST READ - A Change To UPGRADE Forums

Moved to the Touch Pro 2 forum.

Old 02-07-2010, 10:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

The extra eyes you get, all will most likely want to tell you that you posted in the wrong section and will probably not offer any kind of useful advice or opinion other than pointing you to the rule book.

Quote:

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2