PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2010, 01:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

msvakos4589 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
PST Tweaks to Change Slot Cycle Index

When i had my TP1, there was a tweak available to change your slot cycle index with BAF MSL Grabber. I tried that on my TP2, and it doesn't work. I've been searching the forum for a TP2 instruction, but can't seem to find anything that clearly spells it out or has a CAB to do it. Anyone know how to access that to change the Slot Cycle Index and ACCOLC. I"m using ROM Neodium with Iconsfot PhonEx dialer and the ## codes don't work. Any help??
Old 02-06-2010, 08:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HitachiG1000, ppc6700,I730,Mogul,Touch,TP,TP2, EVO

lefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: PST Tweaks to Change Slot Cycle Index

just call Sprint and tell them you need the "secondary" six digit code to activate programming for the phone on your own. They should have no issue supplying it. For some reasons there are 2 codes for the TP2 and the grabber does not grab the one needed. This method takes appx 2 minutes ... just do a search for EPST on PPCGEEKS and I am sure you can find the file needed to edit without needing the ## codes

Last edited by lefty11; 02-06-2010 at 08:43 AM.
Old 02-06-2010, 09:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

I may be mistaken but I think you can click on the upgrade phone button on the Sprint websit and when U get to the screen were you enter one of the numbers behind your battery and then next page will show all info for phone to get that MSL number.
worth a try as long as you dont mess anything up !
Old 02-06-2010, 09:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty11 View Post
just call Sprint and tell them you need the "secondary" six digit code to activate programming for the phone on your own. They should have no issue supplying it. For some reasons there are 2 codes for the TP2 and the grabber does not grab the one needed. This method takes appx 2 minutes ... just do a search for EPST on PPCGEEKS and I am sure you can find the file needed to edit without needing the ## codes
I searched EPST and there is alot of stuff out there but it's mostly for TP1 and other devices. Nothing really clear for the TP2. If you have something, can you attached the link. The problem is my ## codes aren't working, otherwise i would call sprint and get the number.
Old 02-06-2010, 10:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker

lefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
I may be mistaken but I think you can click on the upgrade phone button on the Sprint websit and when U get to the screen were you enter one of the numbers behind your battery and then next page will show all info for phone to get that MSL number.
worth a try as long as you dont mess anything up !
it will be listed as the secondary six digit code if youget to that page
Old 02-06-2010, 10:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker

I think you could still call the 1-888 number for sprint .............. u dont need the # for that. if you can find the EPST.exe file in your windows directory on phone, double click it to get to your settings. I believe the Sprint number is 888 -211-4727 or just dial *2 and hit talk. Sprint will give you the number no problem, just tell the rep u need it .

I am sure your phone will still dial a regular number? again if I was unclear,

call sprint at the 888 number and tell the rep you need the msl (secondary six digit number used for programming)
record the number
look for EPST in the Windows directory on your phone
use the number for the unlock code.

it is that simple.
then go to Modem parameters and change SCI to 1 and save changes and reset

Last edited by lefty11; 02-06-2010 at 12:48 PM.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:00 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Try installing this, it may get the ## codes to work for you again. On som roms it works on others it doesn't. You could also try using advanced config tool to enable the stock dialer which should have the codes working then renable the skin you have with once you have made the changes.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Dan-htc-touch fix ## codes.cab (1.1 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-06-2010, 01:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty11 View Post
I think you could still call the 1-888 number for sprint .............. u dont need the # for that. if you can find the EPST.exe file in your windows directory on phone, double click it to get to your settings. I believe the Sprint number is 888 -211-4727 or just dial *2 and hit talk. Sprint will give you the number no problem, just tell the rep u need it .

I am sure your phone will still dial a regular number? again if I was unclear,

call sprint at the 888 number and tell the rep you need the msl (secondary six digit number used for programming)
record the number
look for EPST in the Windows directory on your phone
use the number for the unlock code.

it is that simple.
then go to Modem parameters and change SCI to 1 and save changes and reset
I tried the ESPT.exe in the windows file, when i try to open it, nothing happens. It starts to open a window, then shuts down.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwrdrchvy2 View Post
Try installing this, it may get the ## codes to work for you again. On som roms it works on others it doesn't. You could also try using advanced config tool to enable the stock dialer which should have the codes working then renable the skin you have with once you have made the changes.
I'll try the cab, it that doesn't work, I'll re-enable the stock dialer and see if that works. Even thought it's a custom ROM, and i set it back to the dialer, you think that will work? I'll give it a whirl and advise. thanks.
Old 02-06-2010, 02:04 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Try this

This will create a folder in Start Menu>Programs> called EPST with links to popular EPST functions.
Attached Files
File Type: cab 26. freeza inc. EPST Links.cab (5.3 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2