PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 05:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: OMG = EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

ubigred is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mp3 Album Art in TF3D??

Hey guys, I need help.

I updated all my music in Windows Media Player on my laptop with album art so that it would show in the music tab in TF3D. After I updated everything , I synced to my 8gb sd card, but only 3 out of 39 albums showed album art!!!

What am I doing wrong? Please help.

Last edited by ubigred; 02-04-2010 at 05:49 AM.
Old 02-04-2010, 06:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo/Epic

insomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinsomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinsomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Mp3 Album Art in TF3D??

the album art should be named folder with .jpg format. if it is named wrong it wont show, though if you have sense 2.5 you could click update album art in the music tab.
I dont use active synch either, I copy and paste my music along with the album art, so dont really get this issue. A while ago, when I had first got tp1, this happened. there is a cab I used from xda that will pull down album art from google, it very easy to use and doesnt take long at all, works for wm player and tf3d and sense. I think it was called, getalbumart.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-04-2010, 06:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

insomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinsomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinsomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

here is the link to the cab on xda I was talking about:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=465102
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-04-2010, 06:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: OMG = EVO 3D
Threadstarter

ubigred is becoming a great contributor

I actually used they sync option/tab option in WMP.....i will try your cab.
Old 03-16-2010, 12:26 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

How do you copy and paste the album art???? I have copied and pasted it but still no album art. I am stumped!! I have been trying to figure this out all last night and now all morning. I have the album art on my computer in WMP and it shows when I click the songs...but then when I copy and paste them to my device....there is no picture. Any suggestions?? Anyone?? Please?? Maybe??
Old 03-16-2010, 02:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
How do you copy and paste the album art???? I have copied and pasted it but still no album art. I am stumped!! I have been trying to figure this out all last night and now all morning. I have the album art on my computer in WMP and it shows when I click the songs...but then when I copy and paste them to my device....there is no picture. Any suggestions?? Anyone?? Please?? Maybe??
Rename that copied album art to folder with format as jpg
or to make it faster and easier, download the cab that is located on xda from a post that is a few posts above. That won't give all album covers but will give you about all of it, and the few you are missing, just rename them properly.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:49 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

it also depends on what version of sense you are using. if you have 2012, i think its a known issue with the album art as well as not showing on rotation.

Help Me Help You
Old 03-16-2010, 03:19 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Okay guys going back to hit thanks to all of you for your help. I was able to accomplish what I was wanting to do. Although very tedious and time consuming the end result is what I wanted. The cab did help out a lot. It downloaded the majority of the album arts. As for the rest...I just googled the album individually, saved and resized and then renamed them to the album accordingly. Took some time but now Im down and its all saved on my storage card so I will not have to do it all over again. Thanks for all of your help.

Edit: The method of saving and resizing the picture comes in handy....Now for all the sexy ladies music I have on my phone....I have the picture I wantfor the album art..so when wifey asked what the hell is that??? I can just say its the album art that came with the song. Hahahaa!

Last edited by youngpro83; 03-16-2010 at 03:25 PM.
Old 03-16-2010, 04:27 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Okay guys going back to hit thanks to all of you for your help. I was able to accomplish what I was wanting to do. Although very tedious and time consuming the end result is what I wanted. The cab did help out a lot. It downloaded the majority of the album arts. As for the rest...I just googled the album individually, saved and resized and then renamed them to the album accordingly. Took some time but now Im down and its all saved on my storage card so I will not have to do it all over again. Thanks for all of your help.

Edit: The method of saving and resizing the picture comes in handy....Now for all the sexy ladies music I have on my phone....I have the picture I wantfor the album art..so when wifey asked what the hell is that??? I can just say its the album art that came with the song. Hahahaa!
nanogroove also saves songs and albumart in one, look for "groovy" file after you play a song and save it to sd then rename it, free and simple.
Old 03-16-2010, 04:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

Ok... I can help here.

I know alot of people dont want to change what they use... But I recommend using Media Monkey for organizing your music.

In Media Monkey, you have the option to download album art, and to save that album art in the MetaData of the song. I do this, and i have NO problem whatsoever seeing album art on ANY device I use.

Try it out...

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2