PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 02:35 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

iknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to iknight8
MyPhone

I have NRGz ROM 23518...

when i sync microsoft myphone... it only syncs my text messages but it skips photos... anyone can tell me why and how to fix it?

Thanx

HTC TouchPro2 > HTC Evo > Samsung Fascinate > HTC ThunderBolt
Old 02-04-2010, 02:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

ChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuff
Re: MyPhone

Check in the options of Myphone, and check to see if pictures, calander etc are checked..most likely yours only has txt messages checked.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

iknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisH09 View Post
Check in the options of Myphone, and check to see if pictures, calander etc are checked..most likely yours only has txt messages checked.
first thing i did was make sure photo was checked but no result!!!!
Old 02-04-2010, 06:17 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

ChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuff

Sounds like a problem with the cooked ROM your using...not to suprised either..best bet is to message the creator of the ROM and ask them...or go to the forum post where you downloaded it and check with other people that are running that ROM.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:23 AM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

It is all about where your photos are saved.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:19 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

MyPhone backs up photos from the My Documents folder of the device. It will not backup from the storage card unless you select the card, which I believe is now an option.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

the photos are pictures i took wit the camera which shows up wen i slide over to the "photo" tab so it should work, was working on the stock rom so maybe somethiing wrong with the custom rom... i downloaded from the NRGz post in this site... guess ill wait till feb 3rd release... and see wat happens! Thanx
Old 02-04-2010, 12:17 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknight8 View Post
which shows up wen i slide over to the "photo" tab so it should work, Thanx
Incorrect the TP2 camera saves the pictures to the sd card under dcim which I don't think MyPhone checks.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

u think thats why?... but by default doesn't it save to the "My Picture" in the root folder of my phone?... or am i wrong?
Thanx...
well the funny thing is though... wen it syncs it shud also update MY phone with any picture frm the account... but it doesn't do that either...
Old 02-04-2010, 02:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium W (Sprint Touch Pro 2 CDMA)
Carrier: Sprint - SERO

mstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

No, the camera automatically saves to the microSD card if one is present and the card is only backed up to MyPhone if you have that option checked. That makes sense to me and is the way I want it, but you can simply check the option to back up the storage card if you want. You can also move pictures from the card to the device or the other way 'round.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2