PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2009, 06:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE
Carrier: Sprint

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo my baby :<

I had my phone charging on a shelf about 2 1/2 feet off the ground(guess where this is going) I ended up kicking the cord with my foot and my phone dropped pn the ground. Ofc not where theres carpet, but an inch to the left on the hardwood >.<!!!! Now Ive got a nice dent on the right side of my phone. Ugh! Time to get it recased...and time to buy an Innocase(as much as I dont want to)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-03-2009, 07:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evotastic

scheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo my baby :<

just the thought of that beautiful phone falling to the ground makes me cringe.
Old 12-03-2009, 07:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible & HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

QMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to QMeli907 Send a message via Yahoo to QMeli907

+1 for phone falling and getting a dent
Old 12-03-2009, 07:07 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

i've had two replacements already for being clumpsy like this lol, im on my third TP2 and this thing is lucky to even see daylight unless i'm playing with it, meaning if i'm not using it, it is in its case where nobody can hurt my baby lol
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 12-03-2009, 07:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE
Threadstarter

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
i've had two replacements already for being clumpsy like this lol, im on my third TP2 and this thing is lucky to even see daylight unless i'm playing with it, meaning if i'm not using it, it is in its case where nobody can hurt my baby lol
What case are you using?
Old 12-03-2009, 07:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

ouch, i've dropped mine like that a few times but luckily it fell on carpet
Old 12-03-2009, 07:24 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

my touch pro fell out of its case and hit asphalt getting out of the car on day 2 of its life...a few more replacements fell, i through one at the wall once too...but ive been very careful with my tp2, always make sure i have a gooood grip when i pull it outta my pocket so far so good, no falls

Old 12-03-2009, 07:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

A guy I work with bought a new Iphone last week.

He had owned it for one hour when it rang while he was driving down the road near work.

He answered it, hung up & layed it in his lap. He got to work & forgot it was in his lap. All in one motion, he got out of the car, dropped the phone in the parking lot & stepped on it shattering the screen.........

~John
Old 12-03-2009, 07:35 PM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero1313 View Post
I had my phone charging on a shelf about 2 1/2 feet off the ground(guess where this is going) I ended up kicking the cord with my foot and my phone dropped pn the ground. Ofc not where theres carpet, but an inch to the left on the hardwood >.<!!!! Now Ive got a nice dent on the right side of my phone. Ugh! Time to get it recased...and time to buy an Innocase(as much as I dont want to)
i did about the same thing with my touch pro.... i just let it slide until it had to get replaced. i didn't see the point of buying a new case and such when i had insurance but the damage wasn't enough to keep the phone from working

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post

He had owned it for one hour when it rang while he was driving down the road near work.

He answered it, hung up & layed it in his lap. He got to work & forgot it was in his lap. All in one motion, he got out of the car, dropped the phone in the parking lot & stepped on it shattering the screen.........

~John
omg someone i work with did just about the exact same thing with his env touch about a week and a half ago... it was humorous and horrible at the same time

Last edited by strra; 12-03-2009 at 07:37 PM.
Old 12-03-2009, 07:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Arrive

Aleki is keeping up the good workAleki is keeping up the good workAleki is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post

~John
The worst part? Apple doesnt believe in insurance!
My condolences on his loss

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2