PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2010, 12:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: vzw

jordiphish is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
help customizing vzw tp2 w/ mightyrom

I am hoping someone can help me...

I have a vzw tp2 with the latest mightrom (02.01).

I was running spb mobile shell, but there are a few bugs that really got to me (lag in changing txt messages, lack of HTC task manager, etc....)

I have decided to try sense out. my phone has manilia 2.1.192.130.17.1

There are a few things about sense that really annoy me now and I have searched the forums and can't seem to find exactly what I am looking for. please forgive me if this info is right out in front of my nose, but it seems that every program and cab I have found is for 2.5...

here is what I would like to do:
1. is there a manilia editor (like maxmanillia) but that WORKS WITH 2.1??

2. I would like to make my flip clock transparent with white numbers.
3. I would like to REMOVE the calandar appointments and call history off my home tab.
4. I do not want to use htc for my texts. I want to hit the manilia txt tab and have it open good ol windows txt (tmail??)
5. same for email!!
6. change the internet tab so that when I search something, it uses IE not opera...
7. is there any way that when I close a tab or program, it automatically goes back to my home tab? (for example, when I make a call out of my address book, when the call ends, it goes back to that contact... I have to hit "back" to get to address book, then "back" to get to htc contact page, then "slide over" to home tab...
can I have everything time out to my home tab??

thanks for any help!!

I know the info is out there, but I have tried searching, and got lost....

thanks!!!!
Old 02-01-2010, 12:53 PM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: help customizing vzw tp2 w/ mightyrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordiphish View Post
I am hoping someone can help me...

I have a vzw tp2 with the latest mightrom (02.01).

I was running spb mobile shell, but there are a few bugs that really got to me (lag in changing txt messages, lack of HTC task manager, etc....)

I have decided to try sense out. my phone has manilia 2.1.192.130.17.1

There are a few things about sense that really annoy me now and I have searched the forums and can't seem to find exactly what I am looking for. please forgive me if this info is right out in front of my nose, but it seems that every program and cab I have found is for 2.5...

here is what I would like to do:
1. is there a manilia editor (like maxmanillia) but that WORKS WITH 2.1??

2. I would like to make my flip clock transparent with white numbers.
3. I would like to REMOVE the calandar appointments and call history off my home tab.
4. I do not want to use htc for my texts. I want to hit the manilia txt tab and have it open good ol windows txt (tmail??)
5. same for email!!
6. change the internet tab so that when I search something, it uses IE not opera...
7. is there any way that when I close a tab or program, it automatically goes back to my home tab? (for example, when I make a call out of my address book, when the call ends, it goes back to that contact... I have to hit "back" to get to address book, then "back" to get to htc contact page, then "slide over" to home tab...
can I have everything time out to my home tab??

thanks for any help!!

I know the info is out there, but I have tried searching, and got lost....

thanks!!!!
  1. Everything you need to know about Manila editing is found here.
  2. See #1
  3. Again
  4. Not sure
  5. ...
  6. Open IE, go to settings and set it as default browser.
  7. Don't hit back, just hit the end key.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-01-2010, 02:37 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Well, I can help you with number 4, at least...

Install the following cab and it will make it so that when you hit 'All Messages' in the messaging tab it will take you to the good ol' Windows messaging client instead of the TouchFLO one
Old 02-01-2010, 03:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Here is the remove call history and calendar .cab by apristel and white trans clock by santod i believe.hope these help,enjoy.
Old 02-20-2010, 05:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

jmsnyc is a n00b

Can you post an image of the clock?
Old 02-20-2010, 05:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Shift/Bold

tr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to tr0s Send a message via Yahoo to tr0s Send a message via Skype™ to tr0s

as a quick suggestion if you run spb mobile shell 3.5 and not 3.5.3 it keeps the htc task manager and the messaging runs the default winmo instead of the spb messaging

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -- F. Bueller

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2