PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   help customizing vzw tp2 w/ mightyrom (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=108939)

jordiphish 02-01-2010 12:27 PM

help customizing vzw tp2 w/ mightyrom

I am hoping someone can help me...

I have a vzw tp2 with the latest mightrom (02.01).

I was running spb mobile shell, but there are a few bugs that really got to me (lag in changing txt messages, lack of HTC task manager, etc....)

I have decided to try sense out. my phone has manilia 2.1.192.130.17.1

There are a few things about sense that really annoy me now and I have searched the forums and can't seem to find exactly what I am looking for. please forgive me if this info is right out in front of my nose, but it seems that every program and cab I have found is for 2.5...

here is what I would like to do:
1. is there a manilia editor (like maxmanillia) but that WORKS WITH 2.1??

2. I would like to make my flip clock transparent with white numbers.
3. I would like to REMOVE the calandar appointments and call history off my home tab.
4. I do not want to use htc for my texts. I want to hit the manilia txt tab and have it open good ol windows txt (tmail??)
5. same for email!!
6. change the internet tab so that when I search something, it uses IE not opera...
7. is there any way that when I close a tab or program, it automatically goes back to my home tab? (for example, when I make a call out of my address book, when the call ends, it goes back to that contact... I have to hit "back" to get to address book, then "back" to get to htc contact page, then "slide over" to home tab...
can I have everything time out to my home tab??

thanks for any help!!

I know the info is out there, but I have tried searching, and got lost....

thanks!!!!

CellGuy 02-01-2010 12:53 PM

Re: help customizing vzw tp2 w/ mightyrom

Quote:

Originally Posted by jordiphish (Post 1532114)
I am hoping someone can help me...

I have a vzw tp2 with the latest mightrom (02.01).

I was running spb mobile shell, but there are a few bugs that really got to me (lag in changing txt messages, lack of HTC task manager, etc....)

I have decided to try sense out. my phone has manilia 2.1.192.130.17.1

There are a few things about sense that really annoy me now and I have searched the forums and can't seem to find exactly what I am looking for. please forgive me if this info is right out in front of my nose, but it seems that every program and cab I have found is for 2.5...

here is what I would like to do:
1. is there a manilia editor (like maxmanillia) but that WORKS WITH 2.1??

2. I would like to make my flip clock transparent with white numbers.
3. I would like to REMOVE the calandar appointments and call history off my home tab.
4. I do not want to use htc for my texts. I want to hit the manilia txt tab and have it open good ol windows txt (tmail??)
5. same for email!!
6. change the internet tab so that when I search something, it uses IE not opera...
7. is there any way that when I close a tab or program, it automatically goes back to my home tab? (for example, when I make a call out of my address book, when the call ends, it goes back to that contact... I have to hit "back" to get to address book, then "back" to get to htc contact page, then "slide over" to home tab...
can I have everything time out to my home tab??

thanks for any help!!

I know the info is out there, but I have tried searching, and got lost....

thanks!!!!

1. Everything you need to know about Manila editing is found here.
  2. See #1
  3. Again
  4. Not sure
  5. ...
  6. Open IE, go to settings and set it as default browser.
  7. Don't hit back, just hit the end key.

Eschelon 02-01-2010 02:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well, I can help you with number 4, at least...

Install the following cab and it will make it so that when you hit 'All Messages' in the messaging tab it will take you to the good ol' Windows messaging client instead of the TouchFLO one

Rager02 02-01-2010 03:21 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is the remove call history and calendar .cab by apristel and white trans clock by santod i believe.hope these help,enjoy.

jmsnyc 02-20-2010 05:03 PM

Can you post an image of the clock?

tr0s 02-20-2010 05:09 PM

as a quick suggestion if you run spb mobile shell 3.5 and not 3.5.3 it keeps the htc task manager and the messaging runs the default winmo instead of the spb messaging