PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2010, 01:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
Can We Save Our Pics & Contacts To The Sim Card?

I've never had a gsm carrier before but from what i understand they can save their info to sim cards i've had friends that have their pics and things saved to their sim cards. Being that we're on cdma (verizon and sprint) but the device has a sim card in it can we do the same thing?
Old 01-31-2010, 01:15 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Can We Save Our Pics & Contacts To The Sim Card?

yes contacts you can but not sure about pics, cause i save my pics to the memory card
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
I've never had a gsm carrier before but from what i understand they can save their info to sim cards i've had friends that have their pics and things saved to their sim cards. Being that we're on cdma (verizon and sprint) but the device has a sim card in it can we do the same thing?

pics no but contacts yes.... just go to sim manager and than choose contact to sim and choose the ones than your good to go... when restoring after a hard reset or flash do the same thing but from card to contacts. the best part is that you dont have to add them and the contacts are right there as soon as the device boots so you dont have to worry about that call or text coming through before you get your numbers restored.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
pics no but contacts yes.... just go to sim manager and than choose contact to sim and choose the ones than your good to go... when restoring after a hard reset or flash do the same thing but from card to contacts. the best part is that you dont have to add them and the contacts are right there as soon as the device boots so you dont have to worry about that call or text coming through before you get your numbers restored.
if we save to the sim and then flash will the contacts still be linked with facebook and the fav contacts be saved on the contacts tab?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2