PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2010, 01:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2 w/ EnergyRom
Carrier: Sprint

Ikonic is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Gave up my touch pro 2!!

Jesse Buck where did you get that sign i want it lol.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (Almost Here)
Threadstarter

reyrey127 is just getting started

yea i am sure not all stores are bad...

thanks guys...
Old 01-30-2010, 01:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyrey127 View Post
yea i am sure not all stores are bad...

thanks guys...
i would say a percentage of like 90% are though. as you can tell i've been scarred before lol
Old 01-30-2010, 01:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikonic View Post
i would say a percentage of like 90% are though. as you can tell i've been scarred before lol
hahaha..

the scars remind us of how we should live our future...
Old 01-30-2010, 02:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyrey127 View Post
hahaha..

the scars remind us of how we should live our future...

and by that you mean buying online and calling customer service and nvr go to a store. unless threatened by death and even then take a good long think about it. cuz both are appealing

Old 01-30-2010, 02:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

Your point in iall this is....?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg funny-pictures-bored-cat.jpg (31.6 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-30-2010, 02:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: palm pre/htc tp
Carrier: sprint

dfve is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty11 View Post
NEVER go to the sprint stores for help unless ABSOLUTELY necessary. These guys are about as informed as the kid taking your grocery bags out to the car when it comes to the phones and the TP 2 is probably at the bottom of their knowledge list. I know there are probably a few good sales folks at these places but you will achieve greater success by dealing with telesales and support over the phone. Many times it is even quicker to get a new phone exchanged this way also, not to mention if they screwed up, they will likely do something nice for you to try and make up for it unlike the buffoons at the store. When you have to take your TP2 into a store and then take a number to wait, that should tell you something about their service...I am not sure how "wobbly " your screen was but I hope it was very wobbly as there is some "wobble" aon all the TP2 screens . I can tell you that the corporate discount you receive with Sprint is about as good as there is as it is applied to your entire bill instead of just one qualifying voice line such as Verizon. I have 5 lines with everthing plus on Sprint and you cant touch the discount anywhere else as of right now. If it's not too late, I woul make one more attempt to contact a tier 2 level support rep and tell them the issue and see if they can ship you an advance exchange and maybe a small credit to offset the inconvenience. The TP2 is a damn nice phone and the rate plans are good when combined with a corporate discount.
my experience with sprint has been superb...just remember two things, for call in support, ask immidiately for advanced tech support, if they ask why, tell them a very technical problem and they will wilt and pass your call on. two: only go to a repair company store, the kids are just what they are...kids...ast the other retail outlets.
coverage was horrible for my wife and i when we switched from att a little over a year ago, they sent out a free airwave signal booster no charge...in this last 14 months, we had 2 tp's, palm pre and now i have a tp2 and my wife has a hero, we are both extremely satisfied with sprint, thier cust support and the coverage...no i dont work for sprint but we both have unlimited plans and WE use them

Last edited by dfve; 01-30-2010 at 02:21 PM.
Old 01-30-2010, 02:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfve View Post
my experience with sprint has been superb...just remember two things, for call in support, ask immidiately for advanced tech support, if they ask why, tell them a very technical problem and they will wilt and pass your call on. two: only go to a repair company store, the kids are just what they are...kids...ast the other retail outlets.
coverage was horrible for my wife and i when we switched from att a little over a year ago, they sent out a free airwave signal booster no charge...in this last 14 months, we had 2 tp's, palm pre and now i have a tp2 and my wife has a hero, we are both extremely satisfied with sprint, thier cust support and the coverage...no i dont work for sprint but we both have unlimited plans and WE use them
well that was the point the call in support is awesome but it lacks on the store end. and i have an unlimited plan as well its like 100 bucks for none now adays its no big deal but like 5 years ago you had to be with sprint or the company to get that
Old 01-30-2010, 03:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfve View Post
calling sprint was great... it was the store and this was a repair store... i had no problem with calling sprint until they recommended me to a store for the repair... first time at this store and i did not have a pleasant experience...

which repair store in Los Angeles did you go to to get great service... please let me know.. I should have posted this probably before I went to the one I did...

thanks in advance..
Old 01-30-2010, 03:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero1313 View Post