PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 12:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP 2
Carrier: Sprint

yazyazoo is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Which Wifi Router program lets you connect more than one pc?

I have WifiRouter on Energy rom. It seems only one pc or device can hook up to the phone at a time.

Do any of the other alternatives allow more connections at once?
Old 02-22-2011, 07:05 PM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Re: Which Wifi Router program lets you connect more than one pc?

yes i just confirmed WMWiFiRouter does allow multiple connections . i just confirmed it with my laptop and brothers iPod touch . so that program does allow more than one device to connect . hope that helps .
Old 02-22-2011, 08:35 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

WifiRouter TOTALLY connects to multiple devices... Im tethered right now to my laptop posting this and watching Nextflix VIA xbox360... all tethered to the same WifiRouter app...

when it comes down to sheer options WMWifiRouter is the best app around.. 5 different tether methods in 1 app..
Old 02-22-2011, 11:05 PM

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep

yes i love WMWiFiRouter . so many things it can do ! and wow you can do all that on 3g speeds !?
Old 02-23-2011, 03:20 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Totally agree!! Yea WMWifiRouter!!

Old 02-23-2011, 04:56 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
WifiRouter TOTALLY connects to multiple devices... Im tethered right now to my laptop posting this and watching Nextflix VIA xbox360... all tethered to the same WifiRouter app...

when it comes down to sheer options WMWifiRouter is the best app around.. 5 different tether methods in 1 app..
you probly arent even getting a TV quality signal with that. if my b router doesn't support it then I'm sure that tethered TPs that u constantly brag about don't either.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:41 AM

yeee ! tinkerbell agrees with me ! i feels special . ^^
Old 02-23-2011, 04:47 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
yeee ! tinkerbell agrees with me ! i feels special . ^^
LOL you goof
Old 02-23-2011, 05:25 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

hehe! We are all in this thing together! =]=]
Old 02-23-2011, 08:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sensation 4G

tacotoy is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

lol netflix over a 3g connection? how good does that work?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2