PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2010, 02:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

wetbar is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
spb shell locking up

Hey I had spb shell on my old tp2 and all was well. I got a new tp2 and upgraded to 3.5 shell. Locked up within 3 seconds. I lived with it locking up maybe twice a day for a month or so. I just got another tp2 and tried it again and the freaking thing locked up instantly. It sent a report but I dont know what it siad. How do I trouble shout this?

Thanks
Old 01-29-2010, 05:42 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: spb shell locking up

delete and reinstall to device, not SD. Make sure you have a good download. Disable TF3D. Do you have any locking app installed like S2U2,S2U,POCKETSHIELD.....anything that could inerfere? been running spb forever on all devices ,all versions...tp2 now ok.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

wetbar is a n00b

ok I reloaded it from the net right to the phone, copy filed to phone then ran it. It woeked for 10 min then wanted to send report. Once I send report it locks up, and I have to reboot. Is there a help desk or something for spb? Im not sure what else I can do. Thanks for the help!
Old 02-03-2010, 03:01 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint): Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

i dumped spb shell .. every1 experiences different things but it caused to much chaos on my phone. ive never soft reset my tp2 as much as i did with that running ... i reported this a while ago but decided to once again give it a chance this past weekend. wish i didnt cuz it sucked & ended up uninstalling it. unresponsive icons, freezing my phone during incoming calls, not showing new texts unless i press the end key to name a few of my major gripes. but to each his own
Old 02-03-2010, 05:21 AM
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Right on my friend, to each his/her own.However this thing works, it has been working since the old days...
Old 02-03-2010, 08:31 AM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

I had the same problems with it on both of my phones,with stock roms. Glad there is a trial so I wouldnt have wasted my money.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Works fine for me. Never had a problem with it and I've been running it since day 1 on the Touch Pro 2.

If you're having trouble with it, post here:
http://www.spbclub.com/forum/viewfor...8f04057c11f08f

SPB employees answer posts there, so they can help you fix the problem.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:00 AM
DaFlowMaster

Good move Salty, been using with Mogul,TP and now TP2. Nothing comes close to it for my needs.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2