PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

View Poll Results: What is your favorite Manila 2.1 ROM.
Mr. X ROM 6 2.38%
Energyrom 12 4.76%
Malrom 15 5.95%
Mightyrom 219 86.90%
CFay ROM 0 0%
Voters: 252. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2010, 12:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic with Cyanogenmod 7
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The Best Manlia 2.1 ROMS

Could somebody please tell me how to add more ROM to the survey. I want to add Mr. X. If you have a ROM that is not on the list that you want to mention you can complete the survey and give your scores for that ROM. This is for informational purposes to save people time to choose which ROM is best for them. All of these rom are good but each one of use is different and perfer a ROM which is best suited for us. I want to thank all of you for completing the survey you are serving the ppc geek community.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Spint HTC TP 2

dawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Mr X: I have to agree and give you props... you're a cantankerous bastard at times, but you really know your stuff and help us noobs tremendously.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:33 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawinkley View Post
Mr X: I have to agree and give you props... you're a cantankerous bastard at times, but you really know your stuff and help us noobs tremendously.
lol thanks. cantankerous probably, a bastard for sure. But take my personality with a grain of salt i'm really not a bad guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
Could somebody please tell me how to add more ROM to the survey. I want to add Mr. X. If you have a ROM that is not on the list that you want to mention you can complete the survey and give your scores for that ROM. This is for informational purposes to save people time to choose which ROM is best for them. All of these rom are good but each one of use is different and perfer a ROM which is best suited for us. I want to thank all of you for completing the survey you are serving the ppc geek community.
Ive edited your Poll for you.

Rating my own rom would be bias and unfair though

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 01-29-2010 at 12:35 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:35 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Im going to go out on a limb here and and say maybe one of the users you say "the names that are missing contribute quite a bit to this forum" might have me in mind. Not to have an ego trip here but if you are i humbly thank you for the notation.

With that said why not add my ROM and give good ol' Mr. X a shot at fame

Don't know if what i do is noted by the masses but i try to do what i can for every one
You are right on the money....
Old 01-29-2010, 07:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: ALLTEL

wolfordtw is keeping up the good workwolfordtw is keeping up the good workwolfordtw is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to wolfordtw

The thread says that we should survey the roms and tell all the noobs who has the best roms. You guys should download a chat program to have conversations....anyhow on the subject, a survey takes way too dam long so in a nutshell for all noobs/people who haven't tested custom roms, go with mightyrom. Mightyrom is far more stable and far less buggy then all other's. Although if you wish you can test them all yourself and find out the same.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: keeping all:HTC6800+Touch Pro+TouchHD+Touch Pro2X2
Carrier: ORANGE

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kash23 View Post
I know i'm gonna slap myself for saying this...and i don't do this often but : This thread is pretty pointless. My opinion, sorry if i offended anyone.

I agree .......... Mr.X ROM is rated slower than Mighty ? he needs to look carefully into his results! I flashed most these ROMS and I totaly disagree with the results above !
Old 01-29-2010, 10:41 AM
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maan76 View Post
I agree .......... Mr.X ROM is rated slower than Mighty ? he needs to look carefully into his results! I flashed most these ROMS and I totaly disagree with the results above !
remember 99% of this scoring is based on personal opinion and experience
Old 01-29-2010, 11:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

itbmd is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to itbmd

As previously mentioned, Juicy is 2.5. Can you please replace or add CFay to the list? TIA.
Old 01-29-2010, 11:02 AM
Retired Staff

Contact me if you would like to have the poll changed @ OP
Old 01-29-2010, 01:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X

Mighty Should be stock sprint rom

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
best rom, favorite rom, manila 2.1, roms