PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   The Best Manlia 2.1 ROMS (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=108474)

jamice4u 01-29-2010 12:10 AM

Re: The Best Manlia 2.1 ROMS

Could somebody please tell me how to add more ROM to the survey. I want to add Mr. X. If you have a ROM that is not on the list that you want to mention you can complete the survey and give your scores for that ROM. This is for informational purposes to save people time to choose which ROM is best for them. All of these rom are good but each one of use is different and perfer a ROM which is best suited for us. I want to thank all of you for completing the survey you are serving the ppc geek community.

dawinkley 01-29-2010 12:15 AM

Mr X: I have to agree and give you props... you're a cantankerous bastard at times, but you really know your stuff and help us noobs tremendously.

Mr. X 01-29-2010 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dawinkley (Post 1524942)
Mr X: I have to agree and give you props... you're a cantankerous bastard at times, but you really know your stuff and help us noobs tremendously.

lol thanks. cantankerous probably, a bastard for sure. But take my personality with a grain of salt i'm really not a bad guy ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamice4u (Post 1524930)
Could somebody please tell me how to add more ROM to the survey. I want to add Mr. X. If you have a ROM that is not on the list that you want to mention you can complete the survey and give your scores for that ROM. This is for informational purposes to save people time to choose which ROM is best for them. All of these rom are good but each one of use is different and perfer a ROM which is best suited for us. I want to thank all of you for completing the survey you are serving the ppc geek community.

Ive edited your Poll for you.

Rating my own rom would be bias and unfair though :)

flyers2114 01-29-2010 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. X (Post 1524709)
Im going to go out on a limb here and and say maybe one of the users you say "the names that are missing contribute quite a bit to this forum" might have me in mind. Not to have an ego trip here but if you are i humbly thank you for the notation.

With that said why not add my ROM and give good ol' Mr. X a shot at fame :)

Don't know if what i do is noted by the masses but i try to do what i can for every one :)

You are right on the money....

wolfordtw 01-29-2010 07:00 AM

The thread says that we should survey the roms and tell all the noobs who has the best roms. You guys should download a chat program to have conversations....anyhow on the subject, a survey takes way too dam long so in a nutshell for all noobs/people who haven't tested custom roms, go with mightyrom. Mightyrom is far more stable and far less buggy then all other's. Although if you wish you can test them all yourself and find out the same.

Maan76 01-29-2010 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kash23 (Post 1524621)
I know i'm gonna slap myself for saying this...and i don't do this often but : This thread is pretty pointless. My opinion, sorry if i offended anyone.

I agree .......... Mr.X ROM is rated slower than Mighty ? he needs to look carefully into his results! I flashed most these ROMS and I totaly disagree with the results above !

Mr. X 01-29-2010 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maan76 (Post 1525542)
I agree .......... Mr.X ROM is rated slower than Mighty ? he needs to look carefully into his results! I flashed most these ROMS and I totaly disagree with the results above !

remember 99% of this scoring is based on personal opinion and experience :)

itbmd 01-29-2010 11:00 AM

As previously mentioned, Juicy is 2.5. Can you please replace or add CFay to the list? TIA.

Mr. X 01-29-2010 11:02 AM

Contact me if you would like to have the poll changed @ OP

Sim-X 01-29-2010 01:01 PM

Mighty Should be stock sprint rom