PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 02:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2>Epic4g>?
Carrier: sprint

rastarob619 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Does anyone know how to upgrade netframework on a flashed rom

i downloaded and tried installing netframework 3.5 but it says an earlier version of it has to be removed first where can i locate that file i tried looking under windows on my phone but couldnt find it i am running MM ROM right now
Old 01-27-2010, 02:27 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Re: Does anyone know how to upgrade netframework on a flashed rom

that means . net frame work is already on there as it is in most cooked roms. if your rom is a recent release, im sure it is the most upto date framework. our cooks aint slackin.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
that means . net frame work is already on there as it is in most cooked roms. if your rom is a recent release, im sure it is the most upto date framework. our cooks aint slackin.

im tryn to get google translator to install but it wont because it says i need netframework 3.5 when i try to install netframework 3.5 thats when it says there is an earlier version of it already installed and says to delete it then install 3.5
Old 01-27-2010, 02:37 PM

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

i see in the comments at freewrepocketpc.net that some people have reported that it doesnt work on the touch pro 2. that could be your problem. did you reinstall .ncf3.5? im sure mightyrom has it cooked in.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
i see in the comments at freewrepocketpc.net that some people have reported that it doesnt work on the touch pro 2. that could be your problem. did you reinstall .ncf3.5? im sure mightyrom has it cooked in.
yes i tried on MM WAR i was able to install it i dunno maybe its the new google translator that i downloaded it was 1.5 or something like that ill see if the 1.4 one works. i re installed the translator but now it wont translate heres what its saying in the screenshot
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2010 01 27_13 36 35_0001_111a.JPG (35.7 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-27-2010, 02:47 PM

your .ncf is out of date. is 3.5 even the latest anymore? might ha sthe most recent. your message says there is already a newer version installed
Old 01-27-2010, 02:51 PM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community

If you look at this thread you can use the .net configurator to view your installed .net cf versions.
You can also choose what version you would like a specific app to use.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=71460

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

it says i have a later version already installed i thought 3.5 was a newer version
Old 01-27-2010, 03:02 PM

use the tool posed in the forum link in the 7th post here. it will tell you what version your using snd use 3.5 for whatever app your trying to run. your phone prolly has 3.7 already installed. although ive never seen having a newer version have adverse effcts.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

that link worked just downloaded that 3.7 thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2