PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2010, 03:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint NFL Mobile app w/ live in game radio feed?

Does anyone have a working NFL Mobile app that contains the live game day audio feeds? I've tried at least 4 different NFL mobile versions, and they all DO NOT include the audio on game day like the stock Sprint ROM version does.

Why isn't that featured included on all of the apps we have? Is there any way to enable it?
Old 01-24-2010, 04:54 PM
No Mo' WinMo :(
Pocket PC: Nexus 7 / Galaxy Note 3 / Droid Ultra
Carrier: Verizon

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP
Re: Sprint NFL Mobile app w/ live in game radio feed?

NFL Mobile Live only has live in game audio of regular season. It does not include pre or postseason.
Old 01-25-2010, 01:00 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thanks for the reply, but that doesn't answer my question. I've obviously tried every app I could during the regular season to see if I could find a version which included the radio feeds. I could not find one.

Does ANYONE have a non stock sprint ROM NFL Mobile Live application that includes game day audio? Does this even exist?

Am I the only one who seems to care about this?
Old 01-25-2010, 01:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X

I don't think there is one - All the ones I have tried don't have audio feed either - pretty lame
Old 01-25-2010, 01:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

iceninja is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to iceninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by supdawg View Post
Thanks for the reply, but that doesn't answer my question. I've obviously tried every app I could during the regular season to see if I could find a version which included the radio feeds. I could not find one.

Does ANYONE have a non stock sprint ROM NFL Mobile Live application that includes game day audio? Does this even exist?

Am I the only one who seems to care about this?
I think most people who care about this have the stock nfl live from which works.

Ice
Old 01-25-2010, 03:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

KrazyKevin76 is keeping up the good workKrazyKevin76 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to KrazyKevin76

well, your wrong. i care about it but am using mightyrom. i to would like either the original sprint nfl cab or one that has the feeds. im with and can confirm also that the original did have audio feeds. did they update it and now do not have the feeds?
Old 01-25-2010, 04:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint Sero

MinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good work

It was already stated above, when the playoffs started they cut out the audio streaming option from NFL Mobile Live....

On my phone since the playoffs started wether I was on stock or running mighty there hasnt been audio streams available...

Before the playoffs I was able to stream any of the teams games during the live broadcast....

Technically there isn't a non stock nfl mobile live application since the program is exclusive to Sprint...

Sprint paid to be the exclusive nfl audio stream cellphone carier from the research i did prior
I looked throughout the web back when I had the tp1 and nfl mobile ran really crappy since it wasnt totally supported....

From my experience even if you go to your local radio station that broadcast the game on the radio and the station has the option to stream the station thru the internet, the football games wont be accesible to be streamed....

Ocassionally the stations will stream the game but it is considered illegal by the nfl and the station supposedly accidently left it on....

In the past I have ran into streams being left on at the flagship station of the paticular team or there is other sites I have randomly found that broadcast the game live with video and/or audio without permission of the NFL...

Keep in mind this was back in Sept when i researched but i'm sure it still hold true due to the nfl being very strict about reproducing or broadcasting anything that has to do with the NFL...
Old 01-25-2010, 05:49 AM
No Mo' WinMo :(
Pocket PC: Nexus 7 / Galaxy Note 3 / Droid Ultra
Carrier: Verizon

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP

I am and have been running a custom ROM from Calk's Kitchen and have had audio feeds via NFL Mobile Live during the regular season. His latest kitchens has NFL Mobile Live as an EXT so that it is prebuilt in the ROM. Before that it was not built in I could access it via CAB install. But now that it is the postseason this is all just a moot point until next season, which by then I am sure most of us will have new phones anyways. It worked then, but it will not work anymore so save your time on this at least until September which is when next season starts.
Old 01-25-2010, 06:46 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

I just want to know why it doesnt work, and what we can do to fix it? I understand the feeds are now gone, but I would like to understand why someone can't just rip the stock program out of the stock sprint rom and create a standalone cab installer?

One of the only reasons why I miss the stock Sprint ROM. I know for the time being its moot.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:02 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

djqwikcut is keeping up the good workdjqwikcut is keeping up the good work

what do you mean it doesnt work? I am on sprint with MIGHTYROM and when they had regular season games I was able to use the SPRINT NFL APP and listen to the AUDIO FEED just fine...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2