PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 11:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: US Cellular

blanch44 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
uscc help!!?

I'm running the USCC stock rom and have been having troubles with it getting slower and more annoying everyday the messaging keeps freezing and the not sent error is driving me insane plus im just ready for a new look anybody have any suggestions for roms that work good with uscc or anyway to fix my problems or just anyway to change up my phone would be neat i spend countless hours searching and can never find anything worthwhile
Old 01-22-2010, 07:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

quezg is a n00b
Re: uscc help!!?

i have uscc and ive tried alot of roms it all depends on what your looking for in a rom you will notice a speed difference when you flash from stock BTW! u cant claim any thing on your insurance with a different rom you have to re flash to stock rom and hspl lock it but i did it and i use medium hill roms they seem pretty stable to me but try a couple you cant do it a just try 1 you gotta search..
Old 01-22-2010, 08:03 PM
Noobsauce
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

On the stock ROM, make sure that you have the "X" button set to close apps rather than minimize. I get customers in all the time that complain about it slowing down and when I look at the text manager I see 10 or more apps running. To change this function, press the task manager button (it's the icon in the top right corner of the screen), press the wrench, select the button tab on the bottom of the screen, select "End programs by tapping "X""

Also, if you are gonna try out some ROM's be sure to give MightyROM a try. It's good to see what else is out there, but Mighty's is the most popular.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
Old 01-22-2010, 08:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: US Cellular
Threadstarter

blanch44 is a n00b

The speed is much better i presume? I just want to make sure I'm getting the most out of my tp2. I love all the new things coming out for windows i just want a rom with all the new features of the newest windows 6.5 and that runs very stable do you have any suggestions?
Old 01-23-2010, 03:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

quezg is a n00b

like cell guy said try mighty rom out thats what i started with that juicy ,energy ,ect search around

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2