PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 06:57 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: Could a SNAPDRAGON be imported to TP2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by popularbelief420 View Post
could you imagine a world of real "SMARTPHONES"? Geeks putting i5 processors in them. upgrading the RAM to 6GB! Running ANY OS except the iPhone's . i see a beautiful world out there for ppcGeeks but the corporate wheels keep on turning. one day...
pass the bong my way

Old 01-23-2010, 08:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HitachiG1000, ppc6700,I730,Mogul,Touch,TP,TP2, EVO
Carrier: Sprint

lefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatbuckshot View Post
Not even the slightest bit technically feasible. The best we could do is probably overclock the heck out of it. I remember overclocking my 6700 from 416mhz to 598mhz, along with the ram from 100 to 150, bus from 150 to 300... That made it hella fast, the bus and ram made the most significant difference. We could do volt mods increase stability (and rather negatively impact battery life, maybe put a hardware switch lol)
does anyone know an actual functioning overclocker that would work with the tp2? I am not aware of one for the TP1 but I would imagine if there was, then it would surely work with the TP2, as the brilliance of HTC left us with the same processor. With the great battery life on the TP2 I would sacrifice some of that to overclock mto around 700-750
Old 01-23-2010, 11:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 5
Carrier: Sprint SERO-Premium

ETphoneHOME is becoming a great contributor

You know they come out with new phones way too fast for us to try and maximize what we already have. Original engineers were forced to work with what they have, creating more bang for their buck. Have we have reached our Touch Pro 2s maximum potential? No, I don't think we have, I think there is still a lot more to our phones than we care to develop...I mean with phones like the HD2 coming around the corner, who can blame us, right?

On Mogul.^^^

On Touch Pro.^^^ = (
Old 01-23-2010, 12:19 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
pass the bong my way
ill have a lil too please?
Old 01-23-2010, 02:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 5
Carrier: Sprint SERO-Premium

ETphoneHOME is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
ill have a lil too please?
Oh heck, over here too when your done.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2