PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 10:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprite Backup Failures

I used Resco for a while also. Everytime I made a BU, it would list a bunch of errors involving files etc that I had never heard of (other people reported the same thing)

Even though it was showing these errors, it did seem to work just fine & the few times I used it to do a restore the system did seem to run just fine.

~John
Old 01-22-2010, 10:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

SecretAgentMan is keeping up the good workSecretAgentMan is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkjames View Post
I guess I will just uninstall it unless someone has an updated version they would be willing to post.
Thanks for the feedback.
Why don't you just get it off their SITE?
Old 01-22-2010, 10:16 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Maybe he thinking about the drink,

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I used Resco for a while also. Everytime I made a BU, it would list a bunch of errors involving files etc that I had never heard of (other people reported the same thing)

Even though it was showing these errors, it did seem to work just fine & the few times I used it to do a restore the system did seem to run just fine.

~John
Old 01-22-2010, 01:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul --> TP --> TP2 --> Transform --> Epic
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

tkjames is becoming a great contributor

Does anyone have the SPB cab, or is it a pay program?
Old 01-22-2010, 02:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

PM me tkjames

~John
Old 01-22-2010, 10:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: vogue/tp2
Carrier: Sprint

bimota is a n00b

SPB is a pay cab, and worked perfect on my Vogue, but not at all on my tp2. So I went with sprite. It works well, but I like spb better.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint - SimplyEverything

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad

I purchased Sprite Backup and installed it over a trial version (upgraded), but now it won't work. I've been trying to uninstall it, in order to do a clean install. But it won't uninstall. On their site, they say there's a tool that will uninstall it. Anybody have any suggestions?
"If I've shared info that was helpful 2 U, it's always nice 2 get a Thank You!"
Old 02-04-2010, 02:46 PM
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

dont know about the tool they are tlking about, but SKTOOL, Memad will do the job
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-04-2010, 03:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint - SimplyEverything

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
dont know about the tool they are tlking about, but SKTOOL, Memad will do the job
Ok, I have SKTools... I'm gonna try that. I'll let you know how it goes...

EDIT: Okay, you're the bomb. It's gone. Thank God...

Last edited by tgmuhammad; 02-04-2010 at 03:14 PM.
Old 02-04-2010, 03:22 PM
DaFlowMaster

Kool beans , nice Avatar by the way

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2