PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 01:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

aj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ISO: "24" Digital Clock

Ok I get it, I've done the search, and after soooo many "Digital Clock" searches turning up mainly the "flip clock" edition, I decided to post a new thread. What I am looking for is the clock off of "24" for those of you that aren't familiar, go to fox and watch a trailer, (Plus I think Jack Bauer should have about 7 purple hearts by now, with #8 coming!!) anyway, the digital clock shows HH:MM:SS. I think that would be one of the best clocks that would surely become a classic year after year, so long as Jack continues to bust heads!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-21-2010, 10:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

aj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: ISO: "24" Digital Clock

I had to bring it back to the front page again. No one can help me? or at least point me in the right direction?
Old 01-21-2010, 10:51 AM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

you can go with the sprint clock for rhodium, and then google "XDA Pamas Digital clock" steal the numbers from that one, use cfc gui to convert the the manila files into .PNGs then use photoshop to change them from white to yellow, then change the manila files with the new .pngs

You can't get one with the seconds though.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:38 AM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj48198 View Post
Ok I get it, I've done the search, and after soooo many "Digital Clock" searches turning up mainly the "flip clock" edition, I decided to post a new thread. What I am looking for is the clock off of "24" for those of you that aren't familiar, go to fox and watch a trailer, (Plus I think Jack Bauer should have about 7 purple hearts by now, with #8 coming!!) anyway, the digital clock shows HH:MM:SS. I think that would be one of the best clocks that would surely become a classic year after year, so long as Jack continues to bust heads!!
I was actually thinking the same thing the other night as I watched Jack Bauer kicking ass! But the idea went away quickly as I realized exactly what Briggs said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post

You can't get one with the seconds though.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
Old 01-21-2010, 11:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellguyn91 View Post
I was actually thinking the same thing the other night as I watched Jack Bauer kicking ass! But the idea went away quickly as I realized exactly what Briggs said.

Yeah, the seconds are the most important!! I guess there is such a thing as too much modding!! There is a limit afterall. Thanks for the info Briggs.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2