PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 02:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC/AT&T Inspire 4G
Carrier: AT&T

ac0x is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Taskbar Notification Manager/Taskbar Volume Manager

Hello Group

Is there a registration change in WM 6.5 running TF3D 2.1 that controls whether tapping the taskbar comes up with the Notification Screen or the Volume Contol? I see that such a control is part of whats included in the cabs in the "Touch Pro 2 Cleanup" thread, but I'd like to control just that particular function.

Thanks to all.
Old 01-21-2010, 02:48 PM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Taskbar Notification Manager/Taskbar Volume Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac0x View Post
Hello Group

Is there a registration change in WM 6.5 running TF3D 2.1 that controls whether tapping the taskbar comes up with the Notification Screen or the Volume Contol? I see that such a control is part of whats included in the cabs in the "Touch Pro 2 Cleanup" thread, but I'd like to control just that particular function.

Thanks to all.
The volume control comes up by using the volume keys on the left side of the phone. So unless you plan to remap those to something else, there really is no need for what you are asking.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-21-2010, 03:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Well, obviously whoever posted the Touch Pro 2 Cleanup Thread disagrees since he decided to add that functionality in that cabs

No disrespect meant here - but it's kind of a YMMV sort of thing. You like-a one-way, I like-a another-way
Old 01-21-2010, 03:08 PM
Noobsauce

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Well, obviously whoever posted the Touch Pro 2 Cleanup Thread disagrees since he decided to add that functionality in that cabs

No disrespect meant here - but it's kind of a YMMV sort of thing. You like-a one-way, I like-a another-way
and YMMV = your mileage may differ?

I'm confused.

But you are right, if you want it changed, go for it. I just don't see the point.
Old 01-21-2010, 03:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellguyn91 View Post
and YMMV = your mileage may differ?
Oy vey sorry.. I'm an old guy, I don't get most of the texting abreviations, I type everything out. Probably why I like the TP2 with the pull put kb instead of an iPhooey
Old 01-21-2010, 04:11 PM
Noobsauce

I had to google it, cause I had no clue what it meant and once I found out what it meant, I was even more confused.
Old 01-21-2010, 05:13 PM
DarkLight

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Hello Group

Thanks to all.
I haven't tried it yet but have you looked at this thread (post #2)?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1365398
Old 01-21-2010, 05:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Superb! Exactly what I want!