PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-pro-2/)
-   -   Need advanced agenda/time management app (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-pro-2/107289-need-advanced-agenda-time-management-app.html)

boldaslove 01-21-2010 12:07 AM

Need advanced agenda/time management app
 
Looking for recommendations on an app for appointments/contacts/tasks, like DateBk for Palm OS (which I'm just coming from using), and a specific feature I'm wondering if already existing on the TP2 or possible is timestamped notes for contacts, ie., I just finish talking to John, and I can hit some button/shortcut to add a note to his contact, which timestamps so it would say "01/20/2010 3:42pm John said to go ahead with the order" as an example.

Thanks for any help! :)

codybear 01-21-2010 01:55 AM

Re: Need advanced agenda/time management app
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by boldaslove (Post 1505547)
Looking for recommendations on an app for appointments/contacts/tasks, like DateBk for Palm OS (which I'm just coming from using), and a specific feature I'm wondering if already existing on the TP2 or possible is timestamped notes for contacts, ie., I just finish talking to John, and I can hit some button/shortcut to add a note to his contact, which timestamps so it would say "01/20/2010 3:42pm John said to go ahead with the order" as an example.

Thanks for any help! :)

When you still have the phone app (dialer) open and the call is over with, there should be an option either on the screen somewhere, a softkey, or in the menu (right soft key) that should open the notes program and it should save it as the name and date/time of the call. Atleast that's how mine was the last time I used that feature.

horndoctor 01-21-2010 01:59 AM

Re: Need advanced agenda/time management app
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by codybear (Post 1505776)
When you still have the phone app (dialer) open and the call is over with, there should be an option either on the screen somewhere, a softkey, or in the menu (right soft key) that should open the notes program and it should save it as the name and date/time of the call. Atleast that's how mine was the last time I used that feature.

Yep, codybear's correct! If you push the right softkey you will see an option for notes. I know because I have done it and accidentally created a note! :???:

BOO B) 01-21-2010 02:06 AM

Re: Need advanced agenda/time management app
 
Or you can go to settings>personal>phone>advanced>check box that says open notes while incall when you pull stylus out.


BOO B)

Compusmurf 01-21-2010 10:09 AM

Re: Need advanced agenda/time management app
 
I own and use Pocket informant. It's a full featured PIM that journal's just about everything you do.

It's really indepth and depending on how you organize, may be more than what you're looking for.

boldaslove 01-23-2010 03:40 PM

Re: Need advanced agenda/time management app
 
Big thanks to all of you, I am checking out all these apps now and I'll find one that does the job :) :thumbright:

breakfastchef 01-24-2010 01:01 AM

Re: Need advanced agenda/time management app
 
Agendus - www.iambic.com

jaworthen 01-24-2010 01:41 AM

Re: Need advanced agenda/time management app
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by boldaslove (Post 1511456)
Big thanks to all of you, I am checking out all these apps now and I'll find one that does the job :) :thumbright:

+1 for Pocket Informant. Have used it for years. Beautiful thing about the app. is that you can scale it from simple to complex to meet your needs. This is what I moved to when leaving the Palm years ago.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0