PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 09:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

nsu777 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Time in Today Bar

Ok, so I got my replacement TP2, followed the guides out there to the letter and now I have an unlocked TP2 running Mighty Rom.

So, I want to get the time in the today bar instead of the battery indicator and Advanced Configuration 3.3 used to work for this in the stock ROM, but still after several attempts it doesn't work for this.

Atleast MightRom has the annyoing "sms sent" window out of the picture, Advanced Config claimed to do that but couldn't in the stock ROM on my last TP2...

Any thoughts? Is there a way to get the battery and the time always displayed in the top (today) bar?

Thanks so much

Nathan
Old 01-20-2010, 10:10 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Time in Today Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsu777 View Post
Ok, so I got my replacement TP2, followed the guides out there to the letter and now I have an unlocked TP2 running Mighty Rom.

So, I want to get the time in the today bar instead of the battery indicator and Advanced Configuration 3.3 used to work for this in the stock ROM, but still after several attempts it doesn't work for this.

Atleast MightRom has the annyoing "sms sent" window out of the picture, Advanced Config claimed to do that but couldn't in the stock ROM on my last TP2...

Any thoughts? Is there a way to get the battery and the time always displayed in the top (today) bar?

Thanks so much

Nathan
towards the back theres a post on a app from xda that has time/battery % and date. need to read some pages.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:47 PM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus
Carrier: Sprint

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

i use battclock. give me a minute and i'll upload a cab if you want

*EDIT* Here's the BattClock cab i edited for TP2:
Attached Files
File Type: cab BattClock.1.5.TP2.CAB (18.5 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by strra; 01-20-2010 at 10:58 PM.
Old 01-21-2010, 06:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

nsu777 is a n00b

Hey that's awesome, thanks so much!
Old 01-21-2010, 09:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

RED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuff

I made an in depth post about this and made for MightyROM with Blackout 2 theme on

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=13657
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2